Please join us on April 29th at 10 am CST for a two hour Leadership Webinar with Jeff Ruby of RedRock Leadership! Jeff will be facilitating our upcoming Leadership Forum which has been moved to October (new program attached). This session will benefit any leader within your organization and also give you a taste of Jeff’s style so that you can better see who you’d like to send in October. The cost is $100 per attendee.
Today's businesses don't need bosses--they need leaders. Company success doesn't come from telling people what to do. True sustainable success is created from within, and to get there you need to transform your company culture. Sales and Leadership Trainer and Coach Jeff Ruby has a process that works. The RedRock Leadership method shows business leaders--from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies--how to double, triple, and even quadruple bottom-line results. The key factor in creating that growth? Emotional intelligence--but not just in one person.
Benefit from RedRock's game-changing lessons, including:
- How to leverage the power of emotions for your business, not against it.
- Why management is an outdated concept--and why no one is talking about it.
- Understand the six differences between heroic leadership and collaborative leadership...and why collaborative leadership will take your company growth further.
- The unique four-point plan that starts with leaders and ripples down to your teams to revitalize growth and transform culture.
- The shocking common denominator between your top performers...and your worst.
- Plus even more tools, strategies, and step-by-step exercises from RedRock Leadership training programs used by hundreds of companies worldwide.
Just because you are part of leadership doesn't mean you are a leader. Redefine what it means to be a leader with Jeff Ruby's authentic and insightful keys to collaborative leadership...and forge the path to success in business and in life.
How to Register for Non-Members
If you’re not a member, but still interested in attending you can contact Janet Kelleher at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a limited number of guest invitations.