Industrial Maid, LLC., recently presented an overview to our group of their full range of air filtration and ventilation products, including the new I-Series line of Commercial and Industrial Air Purifiers with proprietary needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) technology.
Check out the article below from The ACHR News about Industrial Maid's I-Series units that control dust, odors, pathogens, and other nuisance airborne particles, including COVID-19.
Company: Industrial Maid, LLC.
Product: I-Series Commercial and Industrial Air Purifier
Description: The new I-Series Commercial and Industrial Air Purifiers are designed to control dust, odors, pathogens, and other nuisance airborne particles. The units have a four-stage filtration system, Merv 10 pre-filters, and Merv 15 multi-pocket main bag filters, 2” carbon odor banks, and the patented GPS Needle Point Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) final stage. The media style filters will provide active filtration for the dirty air passing through them while the ionizer projects ions into the clean airstream. This NPBI technology uses an electronic charge to create a plasma field saturated with a high concentration of + and – ions that replicate those commonly found in nature. As these ions travel with the airstream, they attach to particles, pathogens, and gases/odors. The ions neutralize pathogens by robbing them of life-sustaining hydrogen. According to a study published on June 2, 2020, by Innovative Bioanalysis, positively charged hydrogen ions generated from NPBI technology and binding to the COVID-19 virus can render 99.4% of viral particles inactivated on a surface after 30 minutes. The NPBI technology has achieved the UL 867 Electrostatic Air Cleaner Standard, and UL 2998 Ozone Free Certification. The I-Series units range from 1,500 CFM to 3,500 CFM and are available in portable, free-hanging, or ducted style systems. The solution is ideal for schools, daycare, health and dental offices, grocery stores, fitness facilities, lunchrooms and cafeterias, hospitality, entertainment, manufacturing, and others.
Members, if you're interested in virtual training for your team on any Industrial Maid products, please let us know and we will connect you!
- B&I Contractors Hosts 3rd Blood Drive of 2020!
- Recorded 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic Common Sense Point of View Webinar Now Available!
- Register Today for the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic Common Sense Point of View Webinar!
- VHV Company Builds Solutions for a Sustainable Future!
- The Summer Treats Have Arrived!
- Air Controls Designs & Builds the TG-Series Air Purifiers!
- EES Facility Services Joins The Unified Group!
- Midstate Energy Awarded One of the Top 120 Companies to Work for in Arizona!
- Industrial Maid's New I-Series Air Purifiers Featured in the ACHR News!
- Member Sharing - Cox Powell Corporation, Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., & Service Unlimited, Inc.
- Register Today for the Expansion Tank Sizing and Selection Webinar!
- Register Today for the Sharing Best Practices Webinars!
- Register Today for the HVAC Hydronic Pump Fundamentals Webinar!
- Recorded Industrial Maid Overview Webinar Now Available!
- Adrian Mechanical Services Trains on CPR!
“ The collaborative atmosphere with other members of the group was the best part of the meeting. The roundtable discussions are always a chance to hear others' ideas and questions to get you thinking about different angles to approach the issues you may have. ”Scott Krum
Legacy Mechanical, Inc.