Awesome job to our member, B&I Contractors, on spreading love and gratitude by donating 500 meals from American Social to the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Healthcare Heroes! Click here to watch the footage!
The Unified Group»News»B&I Contractors donates 500 meals from American Social to Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Congratulations to Glassman Corporation - 75 Years in Business!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc. is Having a Heartfelt Furnace Giveaway!
- Congratulations to Dean E. Norris, Inc. - 50 Years in Business!
- J&J Air Conditioning Works with Bay Area Organizations that Bring Smiles to Those in Need!
- B&I Contractors Spreads Joy with Toys at the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Holds a Holiday Decorating Contest!
- Air Controls Visits A&G Services!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., Hosts a "Stuff the Van" Food Drive!
- Unified Group Annual Meeting Focuses on Next Generation Leaders!
- B&I Contractors Presented with Multiple Trophies at the Lee Building Industry Association Awards Ceremony!
- B&I Contractors Featured in the Gulfshore Business Magazine for 2020 Making the Difference Award!
- Shannon Godlewski, Service Technician for Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award!
- Deadly Cold Exposure Safety Tips & Training Video!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the 2020 Excellence in Construction Award from ABC Delaware!
- Intech Mechanical Breathes New Life into Sacramento Districts!
- Recorded Technical Training Interplay Learning Webinar is Now Available!
- Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc., Hosts Employee Food Drive Competition!
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights!
“ The BIM forum was incredibly helpful for reinforcing our desire to transition to Revit for all our work. We are excited about the software capabilities and have benefited from having a block of time allowed for us to make the transition between jobs to reduce the added stress of juggling deadlines/learning. We made the switch Dec. 1st, so I'm looking forward to getting the team up to speed and starting future work off strong. ”Harry King
Legacy Mechanical, Inc.