Congratulations to our member, Gary Griffin, President of B&I Contractors on receiving a Four-Way Test coin after his presentation at the Rotary Club of Fort Myers! Gary was invited to share B&I’s history and success as a Specialty Contractor in SWFL. Rotary Club President, Skip Camp recognized Gary as deserving of the Four-Test Coin!
The Unified Group»News»B&I’s President, Gary Griffin, receives a Four-Way Test coin after his presentation at the Rotary Club of Fort Myers
- Congratulations to Glassman Corporation - 75 Years in Business!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc. is Having a Heartfelt Furnace Giveaway!
- Congratulations to Dean E. Norris, Inc. - 50 Years in Business!
- J&J Air Conditioning Works with Bay Area Organizations that Bring Smiles to Those in Need!
- B&I Contractors Spreads Joy with Toys at the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Holds a Holiday Decorating Contest!
- Air Controls Visits A&G Services!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., Hosts a "Stuff the Van" Food Drive!
- Unified Group Annual Meeting Focuses on Next Generation Leaders!
- B&I Contractors Presented with Multiple Trophies at the Lee Building Industry Association Awards Ceremony!
- B&I Contractors Featured in the Gulfshore Business Magazine for 2020 Making the Difference Award!
- Shannon Godlewski, Service Technician for Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award!
- Deadly Cold Exposure Safety Tips & Training Video!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the 2020 Excellence in Construction Award from ABC Delaware!
- Intech Mechanical Breathes New Life into Sacramento Districts!
- Recorded Technical Training Interplay Learning Webinar is Now Available!
- Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc., Hosts Employee Food Drive Competition!
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights!
“ The biggest challenge breakouts are what make this group so special. The willingness to be open about the struggles we face is what fosters the beginning of change in each of our organizations. The willingness to share thoughts and business practices to help each other is what sets this group apart from all others. ”Chris DeMers
CMC Corporate Solutions