Nice job to our member, B&I Contractors, Inc., for supporting the Foundation for Lee County Public Schools another academic year. B&I Contractors devotes time, talent and treasure each year, while supporting many programs and initiatives including, Classroom Grants, The Golden Apple Recognition Program, The TSIC Strides for Education 5k and The Partners in Education- State of Our Schools Program!
- Service Unlimited Collects Books to Stock the Little Free Library!
- Mendi Arnold of Cullum Mechanical Construction Receives the 2019-2020 Outstanding Mentor Award!
- Rachel Sykes from Service Unlimited, Inc., Installed to NAWIC Wilmington, DE Chapter 96’s Board of Directors!
- Air Controls Presents Dog Tag Buddies with Over $2,000 from R.E.D. Shirt Sales!
- Recorded Financial Benchmark Review is Now Available!
- Register Today for the Construction Group Sharing Best Practices Webinar!
- Blauch Brothers, Inc., voted the Best Plumbing Company in Shenandoah Valley!
- Legacy Mechanical, Inc., Helps Boy Scout Troop 815!
- Patrick Meier of Midstate Energy shares his testimonial on our Purchasing Partner, Schooley Mitchell!
- Recorded Manual Pressure Drop Calculations for a Hydronic Piping System Webinar is Now Available!
- B&I Contractors Supports the Foundation for Lee County Public Schools!
- Brian Martinenza, Jr., VP of Service Unlimited, Receives a 2020 Mill Summit Impact Award!
- Johnson Controls Introduction to Triatek Critical Environments Recorded Webinar is Now Available!
- Member Success - A&G Services
- Recorded Milwaukee Tool Overview Webinar is Now Available!
- B&I’s President, Gary Griffin, receives a Four-Way Test coin after his presentation at the Rotary Club of Fort Myers
- B&I Contractors donates 500 meals from American Social to Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Register Today for Johnson Controls: Introduction to Triatek Critical Environments Webinar!
- Register Today for the Manual Pressure Drop Calculations for a Hydronic Piping System Webinar!
- Register Today for the Milwaukee Tool Overview Webinar!
“ Peterson did an amazing job settling up different stations to give a deep dive of their operations. Excellent employees that were truly engaged in their presentations. ”Scott Krum
Legacy Mechanical, Inc.