Fantastic job to our member, Air Controls, on presenting Dog Tag Buddies with over $2,000 from their sale of R.E.D. (Remember Everyone Deployed) shirts! Air Controls selected Dog Tag Buddies as their veteran organization to donate the proceeds to. They didn't donate just the proceeds, they donated the entire amount of the sales!
Chris Schaff, Owner of Air Controls, also surprised Dog Tag Buddies with a donation of their customized air purifiers to keep their veterans, staff and visitors safe. To everyone who purchased a "R.E.D." t-shirt THANK YOU! Please remember Dog Tag Buddies when you are considering donating to a local nonprofit organization. They help our veterans and rescue dogs all across Montana.
The Unified Group»News»Air Controls Presents Dog Tag Buddies with Over $2,000 from R.E.D. Shirt Sales!
- Congratulations to Glassman Corporation - 75 Years in Business!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc. is Having a Heartfelt Furnace Giveaway!
- Congratulations to Dean E. Norris, Inc. - 50 Years in Business!
- J&J Air Conditioning Works with Bay Area Organizations that Bring Smiles to Those in Need!
- B&I Contractors Spreads Joy with Toys at the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Holds a Holiday Decorating Contest!
- Air Controls Visits A&G Services!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., Hosts a "Stuff the Van" Food Drive!
- Unified Group Annual Meeting Focuses on Next Generation Leaders!
- B&I Contractors Presented with Multiple Trophies at the Lee Building Industry Association Awards Ceremony!
- B&I Contractors Featured in the Gulfshore Business Magazine for 2020 Making the Difference Award!
- Shannon Godlewski, Service Technician for Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award!
- Deadly Cold Exposure Safety Tips & Training Video!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the 2020 Excellence in Construction Award from ABC Delaware!
- Intech Mechanical Breathes New Life into Sacramento Districts!
- Recorded Technical Training Interplay Learning Webinar is Now Available!
- Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc., Hosts Employee Food Drive Competition!
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights!
“ The BIM forum was incredibly helpful for reinforcing our desire to transition to Revit for all our work. We are excited about the software capabilities and have benefited from having a block of time allowed for us to make the transition between jobs to reduce the added stress of juggling deadlines/learning. We made the switch Dec. 1st, so I'm looking forward to getting the team up to speed and starting future work off strong. ”Harry King
Legacy Mechanical, Inc.