Our member, Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., has resumed training classes for their technicians. They had a boiler training class and did a hands-on tear down and maintenance. Awesome job to everyone who showed up and took the extra step to go above and beyond!
- Chris Schaff, Owner of Air Controls Works Together with SMART & SMACNA to Help Hospitals!
- Register Today for the Technical Training Interplay Learning Webinar!
- A&G Services recognized as one of the Top 100 Private Companies in Fort Worth!
- 2021 Training Schedule is Available!
- Virtual Financial Forum Brings Unified Group Members Together!
- The Unified Group's 2020 Year in Review!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., Resumes Training Classes for Their Technicians!
- B&I Contractors, Inc., Receives the 2020 Making the Difference Award!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Partners with CR Rotary's Book Tree Initiative!
- 2021 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Location Revealed!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., Holds Their First Pumpkin Carving Contest!
- B&I Contractors Family Helps Sponsor the "SMH Heroes" Event!
- 2020 Virtual Financial Forum Highlights
- Service Unlimited Collects Books to Stock the Little Free Library!
- Mendi Arnold of Cullum Mechanical Construction Receives the 2019-2020 Outstanding Mentor Award!
- Rachel Sykes from Service Unlimited, Inc., Installed to NAWIC Wilmington, DE Chapter 96’s Board of Directors!
- Air Controls Presents Dog Tag Buddies with Over $2,000 from R.E.D. Shirt Sales!
- Recorded Financial Benchmark Review is Now Available!
- Register Today for the Construction Group Sharing Best Practices Webinar!
- Blauch Brothers, Inc., voted the Best Plumbing Company in Shenandoah Valley!
“ The best way to resolve issues is with communication. The breakout session allowed me to get feedback from people in my field who deal with the same struggles as I do. ”Dan Batt
Harvey W. Hottel, Inc.