The Unified Group is proud to announce Florida-based B&I Contractors, Inc., as the association’s 2020 Making the Difference Award recipient. Gary Griffin, President of B&I Contractors, Inc., accepted the award virtually during The Unified Group’s Annual Meeting and Owners’ Forum held from November 4-6.
Each year, the award is given to a member company that embodies The Unified Group’s core goals of assisting the membership in growing their businesses and improving their bottom-line profits, raising the level of excellence in the HVAC industry, providing members with the opportunity for continued improvement in all aspects of their businesses and sharing best practices.
B&I Contractors, Inc. was recognized for attending all training sessions throughout the year both live and virtual. Their team was on three planning task forces to create session agendas, choose speakers and present at meetings throughout the year. Their employees are well-known for their leadership and willingness to help others. They continuously search for ways to learn and improve from fellow Unified Group members and freely share information that could be beneficial for others in the group. They go above and beyond and their entire team has become an invaluable resource to other members of The Unified Group by sharing proven methods intended to make a positive impact.
B&I Contractors Inc. spreads the word about the trades as a career. They are actively involved in many trades days throughout Florida and they are active with many charities and are always giving back and sharing what they do within their community.
“B&I Contractors, Inc. is an amazing employee owned business. The company has provided quality service for 60 years, they have over 700 employees and have completed more than 4,000 projects. Their leaders and employees are extremely invested in their community and the trades as an industry,” said Janet Kelleher, executive director of The Unified Group. “They are very involved in The Unified Group as a company and they are always willing to share their success and failures as well as learn from others.”
- Over 40 Attendees Join Jeff Ruby's Webinar on Today's Businesses Don't Need Bosses - They Need Leaders!
- A&G Services Opens a New Location!
- FEZ Mechanical Joins The Unified Group!
- Air Controls Participates in ATS' 1st Annual Clays for Kids Benefit!
- Unified Group Members Discuss Effectively Addressing Mental Health During HR Forum!
- Register Today for Trakref's 2021 Compliance Outlook on Refrigerants Webinar!
- Unified Group Members Receive Almost $16k in Rebate Checks from Johnstone Supply!
- Midstate Energy Honored to Be Part of the Best Buddies Arizona Friendship Walk!
- VHV Company Becomes an Accredited Training Sponsor & Assessment Center by the NCCER!
- A&G Services Supports The Women's Center Victory Over Violence Campaign!
- Register Today for the 2021 Leadership Forum!
- Register Today for the 2021 Safety Director's Forum!
- Member Success - Harvey W. Hottel, Inc.
“ It's always encouraging to hear ideas from colleagues who are dealing with similar struggles! ”Juan Flores Beserra
Blauch Brothers, Inc.