Congratulations to our member, Service Unlimited Inc.'s Service Technician, Shannon Godlewski, on being featured in the Contracting Business Magazine! Shannon is one of only five HVAC technicians nationwide to receive the HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award. This award celebrates outstanding, experienced HVAC professionals who are dedicated to the industry and on-the-job safety, as well as giving back to their communities.
The Unified Group»News»Shannon Godlewski, Service Technician for Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award!
- B&I Contractors Featured on Gulfshore Business Magazine for Their Company's Wellness Initiatives!
- Mobile Air Provides Rental Heat & Power Equipment to Fight the Winter!
- Congratulations to Glassman Corporation - 75 Years in Business!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc. is Having a Heartfelt Furnace Giveaway!
- Congratulations to Dean E. Norris, Inc. - 50 Years in Business!
- J&J Air Conditioning Works with Bay Area Organizations that Bring Smiles to Those in Need!
- B&I Contractors Spreads Joy with Toys at the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Holds a Holiday Decorating Contest!
- Air Controls Visits A&G Services!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., Hosts a "Stuff the Van" Food Drive!
- Unified Group Annual Meeting Focuses on Next Generation Leaders!
- B&I Contractors Presented with Multiple Trophies at the Lee Building Industry Association Awards Ceremony!
- B&I Contractors Featured in the Gulfshore Business Magazine for 2020 Making the Difference Award!
- Shannon Godlewski, Service Technician for Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award!
- Deadly Cold Exposure Safety Tips & Training Video!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the 2020 Excellence in Construction Award from ABC Delaware!
- Intech Mechanical Breathes New Life into Sacramento Districts!
- Recorded Technical Training Interplay Learning Webinar is Now Available!
- Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc., Hosts Employee Food Drive Competition!
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights!
“ The best part of the forum was meeting and discussing best practices with people who have been in the industry for much longer than myself. The room was full of never-ending knowledge in this industry. The whole experience was wonderful. ”Jake Ramsey
Lexington Mechanical Service