In lieu of a Hottel Holiday Party this year, our member Harvey W. Hottel, decided to have a Holiday Decorating Contest, Each department showcased their creative skills. Congratulations to everyone in their Service Department for winning Favorite Overall!
- B&I Contractors Featured on Gulfshore Business Magazine for Their Company's Wellness Initiatives!
- Mobile Air Provides Rental Heat & Power Equipment to Fight the Winter!
- Congratulations to Glassman Corporation - 75 Years in Business!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc. is Having a Heartfelt Furnace Giveaway!
- Congratulations to Dean E. Norris, Inc. - 50 Years in Business!
- J&J Air Conditioning Works with Bay Area Organizations that Bring Smiles to Those in Need!
- B&I Contractors Spreads Joy with Toys at the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Holds a Holiday Decorating Contest!
- Air Controls Visits A&G Services!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., Hosts a "Stuff the Van" Food Drive!
- Unified Group Annual Meeting Focuses on Next Generation Leaders!
- B&I Contractors Presented with Multiple Trophies at the Lee Building Industry Association Awards Ceremony!
- B&I Contractors Featured in the Gulfshore Business Magazine for 2020 Making the Difference Award!
- Shannon Godlewski, Service Technician for Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award!
- Deadly Cold Exposure Safety Tips & Training Video!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the 2020 Excellence in Construction Award from ABC Delaware!
- Intech Mechanical Breathes New Life into Sacramento Districts!
- Recorded Technical Training Interplay Learning Webinar is Now Available!
- Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc., Hosts Employee Food Drive Competition!
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights!
“ It is always interesting to hear the challenges other people have and realize the commonality, whether it is current or challenges from the past. The Unified Group has really developed what works and adapted it well to these extenuating circumstances. If I didn't attend this meeting, I would have missed the time to listen and think away from the day to day. ”Rick Cowley
Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc.