Awesome job to our member, B&I Contractors, on being featured on Gulfshore Business Magazine for their company's wellness initiatives! B&I Contractors Human Resources Director, Mike Biskie, hopes to roll out new web-based engagement applications by the end of the year to the company’s more than 600 employees in Fort Myers, Tampa and Sarasota. “We think we’re (wellness) superstars, but in reality, nobody is,” says B&I Contractors Human Resources Director Mike Biskie. “We’re always looking to improve.”
Click here to read the full article!
The Unified Group»News»B&I Contractors Featured on Gulfshore Business Magazine for Their Company's Wellness Initiatives!
- The Recorded Sterionizer IAQ Informational Webinar is Now Available!
- 2021 Quarterly Owners' Calls Have Begun!
- B&I Contractors Hosts a Blood Drive at Their Headquarters Today!
- B&I Contractors Helps Sponsor the 10th Annual Take Stock in Children 5k!
- 2021 Virtual Service Management Forum Highlights
- B&I Contractors Installs UV-C Light Racks to Help Keep Tampa Bay Buccaneers Players Safe!
- Dean E. Norris, Inc., Installs HVAC Systems to Fight Against Covid-19!
- Industrial Maid's Commercial & Industrial Air Purifier is Selected as One of the Top 10 HVACR Products for 2020!
“ Receiving input and being able to bounce ideas and scenarios off of other safety directors was awesome! ”Kevin Knights
Johnson & Jordan, Inc.