Phenomenal job to our member, B&I Contractors, Inc., for installing UV-C light racks at the AdventHealth Training Facility "One Buc Place" to help keep Tampa Bay Buccaneers players safe!
Super Bowl LV is only days away and the B&I Service Department is excited to have been a key player all season. In June of 2020, B&I was approached by AdventHealth Training Center Director of Facilities, Bill Burch, to perform the installation of UV-C light racks in all air handlers. This UV technology would reduce airborne pathogens such as bacteria, mold and viruses––including COVID-19. With only a few weeks until the beginning of training and a short lead time, B&I, in partnership will Carroll Air Systems, was able to secure the delivery of the units and perform the installation by their target date of August 1st.
Click here to read the full article featured in the Florida Construction News!
The Unified Group»News»B&I Contractors Installs UV-C Light Racks to Help Keep Tampa Bay Buccaneers Players Safe!
- VHV Company Becomes an Accredited Training Sponsor & Assessment Center by the NCCER!
- A&G Services Supports The Women's Center Victory Over Violence Campaign!
- Register Today for the 2021 Leadership Forum!
- Register Today for the 2021 Safety Director's Forum!
- Member Success - Harvey W. Hottel, Inc.
- B&I Contractors Nears $150 Million in Revenue!
- B&I Contractors Hosts a Division 23 CSI Code Training at Their Headquarters and Prefabrication Facilities!
- Register for Today's Businesses Don't Need Bosses - They Need Leaders Webinar!
- Register Today for the Service Management Touch Base Call!
- Virtual Service Management Forum Outlines Industry Topics!
- 2021 Virtual Human Resources Forum Highlights!
- B&I Contractors, Inc., Continues to Thrive & Hire Skilled Workers!
“ The best part of the meeting was the conversation on critical topics, hearing ideas others have implemented at their workplace, relating to each other on common struggles and innovative ideas to help. ”Danielle Lang