Congratulations to our member, VHV Company, for meeting the standards to become an Accredited Training Sponsor and Assessment Center by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER), as outlined in the their Accreditation Guidelines & Program Compliance and verified by the recent audit.
The NCCER is a not-for-profit education foundation that defined a standardized training program for the construction industry. Born from a shared goal to develop a safe and productive workforce, NCCER provides both employer and employees with immense benefit.
VHV's employee owners are their most valuable asset, and they continue to see the benefit of offering ongoing training and certification opportunities for them. For more information on VHV's training programs, visit: https://www.vhv.com/training/
The Unified Group»News»VHV Company Becomes an Accredited Training Sponsor & Assessment Center by the NCCER!
- Over 40 Attendees Join Jeff Ruby's Webinar on Today's Businesses Don't Need Bosses - They Need Leaders!
- A&G Services Opens a New Location!
- FEZ Mechanical Joins The Unified Group!
- Air Controls Participates in ATS' 1st Annual Clays for Kids Benefit!
- Unified Group Members Discuss Effectively Addressing Mental Health During HR Forum!
- Register Today for Trakref's 2021 Compliance Outlook on Refrigerants Webinar!
- Unified Group Members Receive Almost $16k in Rebate Checks from Johnstone Supply!
- Midstate Energy Honored to Be Part of the Best Buddies Arizona Friendship Walk!
- VHV Company Becomes an Accredited Training Sponsor & Assessment Center by the NCCER!
- A&G Services Supports The Women's Center Victory Over Violence Campaign!
- Register Today for the 2021 Leadership Forum!
- Register Today for the 2021 Safety Director's Forum!
- Member Success - Harvey W. Hottel, Inc.
“ Listening and trying to find out a solution to a problem in a group really opens up your mind and makes you think how you can better yourself and your company. ”Chris Reiter