Refrigerant regulations at the Federal and State level are evolving and Trakref will be hosting a webinar for The Unified Group on Wednesday, May 12th at 11 am CST to share the 2021 Compliance Outlook. They will discuss the new Executive Orders that were signed regarding control over refrigerants as well as many additional rules and changes on the horizon.
Click here for the outline that touches on all of the changes tied to HVAC and to register today!
The Unified Group»News»Register Today for Trakref's 2021 Compliance Outlook on Refrigerants Webinar!
- Over 40 Attendees Join Jeff Ruby's Webinar on Today's Businesses Don't Need Bosses - They Need Leaders!
- A&G Services Opens a New Location!
- FEZ Mechanical Joins The Unified Group!
- Air Controls Participates in ATS' 1st Annual Clays for Kids Benefit!
- Unified Group Members Discuss Effectively Addressing Mental Health During HR Forum!
- Register Today for Trakref's 2021 Compliance Outlook on Refrigerants Webinar!
- Unified Group Members Receive Almost $16k in Rebate Checks from Johnstone Supply!
- Midstate Energy Honored to Be Part of the Best Buddies Arizona Friendship Walk!
- VHV Company Becomes an Accredited Training Sponsor & Assessment Center by the NCCER!
- A&G Services Supports The Women's Center Victory Over Violence Campaign!
- Register Today for the 2021 Leadership Forum!
- Register Today for the 2021 Safety Director's Forum!
- Member Success - Harvey W. Hottel, Inc.
“ The Unified Group is such a great concept. We are brothers and sisters standing together facing the same issues inside and outside of our office walls. So much good always comes from these meetings. We all benefit greatly! ”Rachel Sykes