We are excited to announce registration is now open for The Unified Group’s 2017 Construction Forum – Hard at Work: A Focus on Maximizing Productivity.
Wednesday, May 3rd – 6th
What you won’t want to miss:
- VHV Company tour; an overview of their award winning safety program, project management, tool crib, warehouse, and fabrication areas. The tour will be followed by a job site visit for a hands-on demonstration of their methodologies.
- Turnover processes for large and small jobs: how to ensure a smooth transition
- Interworkings of the management team during a job from start to finish
- Foremen responsibilities and expectations
- Job costing/coding: what is your process and how is it relayed to the field
- Change orders: how do you document them from day one
- Job closeout: start-up, commissioning and process to roll into a service PM agreement
- Show-and-share new technology members are using to make an impact on their organization
Who should attend:
This forum is geared toward the leadership of your construction group, those looking at the big picture: President and/or Vice President of Construction, General Manager of Construction, Project Managers and Superintendents involved in all aspects of a project from start to finish.
To register log in with your username and password, then select events under the member tab, select 2017 Construction Forum - Hard at Work: A Focus on Maximizing Productivity, and click register.