Join The Unified Group in September for our 2017 Sales Forum: Creating a Road Map to Success! This year’s forum will take you down the road through every step of the sales process with small and large group discussion for service and project sales to help you gain the competitive edge. Members will leave with the tools necessary to immediately spot “holes” in their sales process and actionable takeaways including; effective time & territory management, tools for developing a duplicable sales process, best methods of isolating and eliminating objections and effective customer retention strategies and will walk away with a network of sales people across the country they can turn to for help.
Who Should Attend:
This forum is designed for all sales people. Whether you are selling maintenance or doing project sales, new to sale or an experienced professional, this session is created to give you opportunities to interact in both large groups with all and small groups to dive deeper into the maintenance or project side of selling. Select the track that makes the most sense for your sales goals.
What You Won't Want to Miss:
- Guest speaker Les Lent will introduce the Smart Selling and the “Profession of Sales” curriculum. The program will cover the top-ten areas of focus required by today’s sales professional and will include the development of an Action Plan.
- Managing the Funnel; CRM, marketing, elevator pitch, and value proposition
- Prospecting/Qualifying/Initial Sales call: Harvesting opportunities, qualifying, identifying buying decision points, finding the pain
- Verifying the Opportunity: Identifying needs, questions, laying the groundwork for the proposal, verification call and customer buy in
- Building the Proposal: Defining scope, pricing strategies, differentiators, unique offerings
- Sealing the Deal; Presentation and closing techniques
- Follow up/Follow Through: Wrapping up the project, customer feedback, referral and repeat business, complete the circle