Congratulations to Gary Griffin, President and CEO of B&I Contractors, Inc., who was recognized by Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida and being inducted into the 2018 Business Hall of Fame! Junior Achievement honors Hall of Fame Laureates for their leadership and success in business and community involvement.
- Registration is Open for the 2019 Construction Forum!
- The Unified Group is pleased to announce Trimble as our newest Purchasing Partner!
- Register today for the upcoming 2019 Construction Forum!
- Register today for The Changing State of Refrigerants Webinar!
- Client Relationships Key to Boosting Sales!
- 2019 Sales Forum Video Highlights
- Member Spotlight - VHV Company
- 2019 Sales Forum Highlights
- Paper's the Past: HVAC/R Industry Trends and How They Affect You!
- Project Manager and Estimator of Adrian Mechanical Services shares his testimonial!
- The Unified Group is proud to connect great member companies!
- B&I Contractors volunteer and participate at the Tour de Broward to benefit the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- B&I Contractor's employees volunteer at The Foundation for Lee County Public School's STEMtastic event!
- Unified Group’s Service Management Forum Highlights Development Strategies!
- Service Manager of Intech Mechanical shares his testimonial!
- Member Spotlight - Temperature Inc.
- Check out the latest column from our 2019 Service Management Forum guest speaker, John Howman!
- 2019 Service Management Forum Video Highlights!
- 5 Things HVAC/R teams need to know for bigger changes to come in 2019 and beyond!
- 2019 Service Management Forum Highlights!
- While the HVAC/R Industry Struggles to Hire, VHV Company Continues Growing!
- Congratulations Service Unlimited, Inc. on accepting an award at the Peirce Phelps Dealer Day!
- Reviewing the Work In Progress Job Schedule at Year-end!
“ The BIM forum was incredibly helpful for reinforcing our desire to transition to Revit for all our work. We are excited about the software capabilities and have benefited from having a block of time allowed for us to make the transition between jobs to reduce the added stress of juggling deadlines/learning. We made the switch Dec. 1st, so I'm looking forward to getting the team up to speed and starting future work off strong. ”Harry King
Legacy Mechanical, Inc.