Service Unlimited, Inc., was awarded for the Excellence in the Mechanical Under $2 Million Category; The award came from their work for the Rogers Corporation, whom purchased their client, Arlon LLC, in 2015. The decades-old HVAC system serving 30,000 square feet needed to be replaced. Service Unlimited, Inc. started the project this past January and despite the challenges of working in a facility operating 24/7, they safely installed a new system by April 1st. Great job Service Unlimited, Inc.!
The Unified Group»News»Congratulations Service Unlimited, Inc., on winning the 2018 ABC Delaware Excellence in Construction Award!
- Jackson Systems provides a free, on-demand Commercial Forced Air Zoning Webinar!
- Service Unlimited, Inc. receives awards at the ABC Delaware Awards Dinner!
- B&I Contractors, Inc., participates in this year’s closing event for the STEM@Work program!
- Service Unlimited, Inc. attends the PHCC Association of Delaware Apprentice Night!
- J&J Air Conditioning presents at the 31st Annual BOMA Roof Walk Seminar!
- The Unified Group is proud to connect great member companies!
- Member Spotlight - Glassman Corporation
- Preventative Maintenance for HVACR Equipment Is Important for Several Reasons!
- Trades Day at Peterson Sheet Metal!
- The Unified Group Introduces H3 HVAC Parts!
- B&I Contractors began a targeted specialized training by offering a Florida Backflow Certification class!
- It's Hard Out Here for a PMP (Preventative Maintenance Program)!
- Midstate Energy continues support of our military recruits!
- Important Announcement! Date change for the upcoming Changing State of Refrigerants Webinar!
- H.C. Blake Co., Inc. Joins The Unified Group!
- Register today for the upcoming 2019 Safety Director's Forum!
- Member Spotlight - Huckestein Mechanical Services redefines their business model for success!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., participates in the Easterseals/CAI Volleyball Challenge!
- Registration is Open for The Changing State of Refrigerants Webinar!
- B&I Contractors participated in the Build My Future Career Fair at the Stars Complex last week!
“ The best part of the meeting was exchanging ideas with those in the same position and addressing similar challenges together! ”Amy Flores