Service Unlimited, Inc., was awarded for the Excellence in the Mechanical Under $2 Million Category; The award came from their work for the Rogers Corporation, whom purchased their client, Arlon LLC, in 2015. The decades-old HVAC system serving 30,000 square feet needed to be replaced. Service Unlimited, Inc. started the project this past January and despite the challenges of working in a facility operating 24/7, they safely installed a new system by April 1st. Great job Service Unlimited, Inc.!
The Unified Group»News»Congratulations Service Unlimited, Inc., on winning the 2018 ABC Delaware Excellence in Construction Award!
- 5 Things HVAC/R teams need to know for bigger changes to come in 2019 and beyond!
- 2019 Service Management Forum Highlights!
- While the HVAC/R Industry Struggles to Hire, VHV Company Continues Growing!
- Congratulations Service Unlimited, Inc. on accepting an award at the Peirce Phelps Dealer Day!
- Reviewing the Work In Progress Job Schedule at Year-end!
- So proud of our member, B&I Contractors for keeping their community free of trash!
- Intech Mechanical joins The Unified Group!
- Generation Z Is Choosing Trade School Over College!
- So proud of B&I Contractors for giving back with Habitat for Humanity!
- Congratulations to our member, VHV Company on celebrating 70 years in business!
- Congratulations to our member, Temperature Inc., on celebrating 50 years in business!
- Thanks to our partner, Atlas Accounting and Consulting, for sharing the tax reform changes for businesses in 2018!
- Register today for the 2019 Sales Forum!
- Take a closer look at the 5 marketing essentials from our Purchasing Partner, Jackson Systems!
- Gregory-Edwards, Inc. joins The Unified Group!
“ The best part of the meeting for me was hearing that issues in my company are similar for every contractor. ”Jon Skoglund
Peterson Sheet Metal