Productivity is vital to the overall success of a business. When a business understands this, it can result in greater output from the same amount of input. Tebarco Mechanical created a survey company called Bimble within their organization one year ago and they have seen an increase in productivity and financial growth since its inception.
Bimble uses high precision robotic software to lay out the field and provide location for project infrastructure. With this state-of-the-art technology, Tebarco Mechanical is able to design and layout constructible systems quickly and efficiently utilizing BIM and Robotic Total Stations. This includes designing fabrication-ready models and layouts for anything. The advantages range from 3D modeling, Revit implementation consulting, 3D scanning, slab scanning, surveying, and construction layout for any and all systems.
The Robotic Total Station follows you, creating a one man crew. With use of the Total Station layout, Bimble has been able to eliminate human error and significantly speed up the layout process. Bimble has the capability of laying out up to 500 points, hangers, fittings, cores, penetrations, etc. in one day. “Now we can factor in user error with hand layout versus total station layout. This has really improved accuracy,” says Bimble Operations Manager, Nicolas Valentino.
Trevor Barden, Tebarco’s Administrator, first saw some guys using the Total Station at the Atlanta Falcon’s Stadium. After that, he convinced management to purchase two Total Stations to start with. Because of Nicolas Valentino’s 12 years of experience, he was brought in to oversee this new division. “The Robotic Total Station has streamlined our process because it can do the work of five guys. At the stadium’s jobsite, Total Station covered 20,000 points; what would take a crew a week to do, only took one day,” said Valentino. Due to the success of Bimble, Tebarco Mechanical has acquired a third total station.
Adding the Bimble company has changed Tebarco Mechanical’s process immensely. “It was difficult to start because we didn’t believe how effective it could be until we saw the financial growth. It went upwards by 40%. We’ve even had some months that growth was up to 60%,” says Valentino.
Having this technology at their fingertips has opened up endless possibilities. Being this efficient and productive ensures that jobs are completed in a shorter time frame. Now, Tebarco Mechanical allows their Bimble team to acquire their own jobs to create their own separate income, which is an extraordinary incentive. With this new Bimble organization, they are able to manage countless projects throughout Georgia and plan to continue expanding. Creating Bimble and investing in Robotic Total Stations has been a huge success for Tebarco Mechanical!
- So proud of B&I Contractors for giving back with Habitat for Humanity!
- Congratulations to our member, VHV Company on celebrating 70 years in business!
- Congratulations to our member, Temperature Inc., on celebrating 50 years in business!
- Thanks to our partner, Atlas Accounting and Consulting, for sharing the tax reform changes for businesses in 2018!
- Register today for the 2019 Sales Forum!
- Take a closer look at the 5 marketing essentials from our Purchasing Partner, Jackson Systems!
- Gregory-Edwards, Inc. joins The Unified Group!
- 2019 Training Schedule
- OSHA’s Top 10 Violations of 2018
- J&J Air Conditioning participates in The Salvation Army and BOMA Silicon Valley holiday gift giving programs!
- The women of Tebarco orchestrated an inner-office donation collection for the AGC Women on the Move Charity Drive!
- VHV is officially part of the VT Talent Pipeline Management - Construction Industry Collaborative!
- J&J Air Conditioning named as one of the Top Work Places by Bay Area News Group for seven years in a row!
- Tebarco Mechanical wins the bid to take part in the $192.5 million renovation at the new State Farm Arena!
- WearTheFund donates to B&I Contractors' charity of choice, The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools!
- Member Spotlight - Tebarco Mechanical
- Register today for the 2019 Sales Forum!
- Stacey Shiflet of Blauch Brothers spent the day visiting A&G Piping to check out their operations!
- The Unified Group Celebrates 20th Anniversary!
- Register today for the 2019 Construction Forum!
- 2018 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Video Highlights!
- So proud of our member A&G Piping! They collect toys each year for Santa Fe Youth Services!
“ The best part of the meeting was exchanging ideas with those in the same position and addressing similar challenges together! ”Amy Flores