The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools, center, accepts a donation from Sam Lewis, founder and CEO of WearTheFund (WTF), left, on behalf of WTF’s client, B&I Contractors represented by president and CEO, Gary H. Griffin.
WTF, a local custom apparel company, donates five percent of every purchase to their client's charity of choice. WTF’s total donation to the foundation for the year was $5,000 and will benefit college and career initiatives.
The Unified Group»News»WearTheFund donates to B&I Contractors' charity of choice, The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools!
- Member Success - Service Unlimited, Inc.
- VHV participates at the Vermont Works for Women first Employer Networking Job Fair at Essex High School!
- VHV Company attracts energetic & young individuals to a career path in the trades!
- Service Unlimited Inc. participates in the 11th Annual Delaware Mud Run!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Joins The Unified Group!
- 2019 Construction Video Highlights
- Brian Martinenza became The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2019 Northern Delaware Man of the Year
- Skilled to Work and WAAY TV visit H.C. Blake Co., Inc!
- 2019 Construction Forum Highlights
- A&G Piping Participates as a Gold Sponsor in The 2019 Honor Conner 5k and Smile Mile!
- Service Unlimited team members recently volunteered to paint at Sunday Breakfast Mission!
- Jackson Systems provides a free, on-demand Commercial Forced Air Zoning Webinar!
- Service Unlimited, Inc. receives awards at the ABC Delaware Awards Dinner!
- B&I Contractors, Inc., participates in this year’s closing event for the STEM@Work program!
- Service Unlimited, Inc. attends the PHCC Association of Delaware Apprentice Night!
- J&J Air Conditioning presents at the 31st Annual BOMA Roof Walk Seminar!
- The Unified Group is proud to connect great member companies!
- Member Spotlight - Glassman Corporation
- Preventative Maintenance for HVACR Equipment Is Important for Several Reasons!
“ WOW! These forums always create so many wow moments! It's so exciting it reminds me of being a kid discovering a new candy or toy. ”Chris Stokes