Congratulations VHV Company on becoming part of the VT Talent Pipeline Management - Construction Industry Collaborative also known as VTPM! VTPM is an employer-led, data-driven model for filling the most critical jobs in the Vermont workforce. The TPM model was founded by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation (USCCF) and is currently involved in a national rollout.
VHV is currently offering Construction Site Supervisor Training & Fundamentals of Crew Leadership. Both classes are taught by our in-house Certified NCCER Instructors.
Click here for more information!
The Unified Group»News»VHV is officially part of the VT Talent Pipeline Management - Construction Industry Collaborative!
- Member Success - Service Unlimited, Inc.
- VHV participates at the Vermont Works for Women first Employer Networking Job Fair at Essex High School!
- VHV Company attracts energetic & young individuals to a career path in the trades!
- Service Unlimited Inc. participates in the 11th Annual Delaware Mud Run!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Joins The Unified Group!
- 2019 Construction Video Highlights
- Brian Martinenza became The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2019 Northern Delaware Man of the Year
- Skilled to Work and WAAY TV visit H.C. Blake Co., Inc!
- 2019 Construction Forum Highlights
- A&G Piping Participates as a Gold Sponsor in The 2019 Honor Conner 5k and Smile Mile!
- Service Unlimited team members recently volunteered to paint at Sunday Breakfast Mission!
- Jackson Systems provides a free, on-demand Commercial Forced Air Zoning Webinar!
- Service Unlimited, Inc. receives awards at the ABC Delaware Awards Dinner!
- B&I Contractors, Inc., participates in this year’s closing event for the STEM@Work program!
- Service Unlimited, Inc. attends the PHCC Association of Delaware Apprentice Night!
- J&J Air Conditioning presents at the 31st Annual BOMA Roof Walk Seminar!
- The Unified Group is proud to connect great member companies!
- Member Spotlight - Glassman Corporation
- Preventative Maintenance for HVACR Equipment Is Important for Several Reasons!
“ Communication and commitment result in sales and The Unified Group has helped me learn the importance of using closing skills to commit an action from new customers, as well as, have a continued awareness of client needs. ”Rich Adolph