Being effective is not about getting great results in spurts but about constantly performing and executing for the greatest outcome. Our member, Temperature Inc., began using the Goodway CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaner last spring which is a machine designed to penetrate and clean large, thick coils. The decision to try something new came after using generic booster pumps that didn’t come close to performing as needed and having to replace them often. They needed a product that could handle rugged duty.
Temperature Inc., found that using the generic booster pumps to thoroughly clean coils on all of their large jobs required a lot of labor hours. It had become a temporary fix because they would have to go back later in the summer for a second cleaning in some cases. After investing in one Goodway CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaner, the payback was significant resulting in Temperature Inc. purchasing another Goodway CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaner. “At the end of the year, I ran the numbers compared to prior years and saw a 25% average decrease in labor hours for coil cleaning. One of our larger accounts showed 48 labor hours saved from previous years. The machine costs $1595.00 and we saved that and more in reduced labor hours within the first year,” said Derren Saucier, Temperature Inc.’s Vice President of Service.
The benefits of using this coil cleaner also resulted in Temperature Inc., gaining a new account with a customer that has a high-rise office building that struggled with on-going airflow problems. After a thorough analysis, they found the problem to be a huge air handler serving the perimeter of the entire building with an impacted chilled water coil that was approximately six to eight inches thick. “It appeared someone had attempted to clean it before but just impacted the coil. We were able to completely clean the coil using the Goodway machine, solved the airflow issues, and ended up with the account,” said Saucier.
Temperature Inc., has gained significant savings in labor hours by using this coil cleaner. The innovative system delivers 400 PSI of cleaning power at 3 GPM to quickly and safely flush dirt, debris, biological growth and more from thick evaporator and condenser coils.
This information was shared at our Service Management Forum and many purchased the machine while still at the meeting. We’d definitely recommend looking into the Goodway CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaner to help save time and money!
- Jackson Systems provides a free, on-demand Commercial Forced Air Zoning Webinar!
- Service Unlimited, Inc. receives awards at the ABC Delaware Awards Dinner!
- B&I Contractors, Inc., participates in this year’s closing event for the STEM@Work program!
- Service Unlimited, Inc. attends the PHCC Association of Delaware Apprentice Night!
- J&J Air Conditioning presents at the 31st Annual BOMA Roof Walk Seminar!
- The Unified Group is proud to connect great member companies!
- Member Spotlight - Glassman Corporation
- Preventative Maintenance for HVACR Equipment Is Important for Several Reasons!
- Trades Day at Peterson Sheet Metal!
- The Unified Group Introduces H3 HVAC Parts!
- B&I Contractors began a targeted specialized training by offering a Florida Backflow Certification class!
- It's Hard Out Here for a PMP (Preventative Maintenance Program)!
- Midstate Energy continues support of our military recruits!
- Important Announcement! Date change for the upcoming Changing State of Refrigerants Webinar!
- H.C. Blake Co., Inc. Joins The Unified Group!
- Register today for the upcoming 2019 Safety Director's Forum!
- Member Spotlight - Huckestein Mechanical Services redefines their business model for success!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., participates in the Easterseals/CAI Volleyball Challenge!
- Registration is Open for The Changing State of Refrigerants Webinar!
- B&I Contractors participated in the Build My Future Career Fair at the Stars Complex last week!
“ The interaction with real stories and real solutions is awesome! ”Brian Martinenza, Jr.