Being effective is not about getting great results in spurts but about constantly performing and executing for the greatest outcome. Our member, Temperature Inc., began using the Goodway CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaner last spring which is a machine designed to penetrate and clean large, thick coils. The decision to try something new came after using generic booster pumps that didn’t come close to performing as needed and having to replace them often. They needed a product that could handle rugged duty.
Temperature Inc., found that using the generic booster pumps to thoroughly clean coils on all of their large jobs required a lot of labor hours. It had become a temporary fix because they would have to go back later in the summer for a second cleaning in some cases. After investing in one Goodway CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaner, the payback was significant resulting in Temperature Inc. purchasing another Goodway CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaner. “At the end of the year, I ran the numbers compared to prior years and saw a 25% average decrease in labor hours for coil cleaning. One of our larger accounts showed 48 labor hours saved from previous years. The machine costs $1595.00 and we saved that and more in reduced labor hours within the first year,” said Derren Saucier, Temperature Inc.’s Vice President of Service.
The benefits of using this coil cleaner also resulted in Temperature Inc., gaining a new account with a customer that has a high-rise office building that struggled with on-going airflow problems. After a thorough analysis, they found the problem to be a huge air handler serving the perimeter of the entire building with an impacted chilled water coil that was approximately six to eight inches thick. “It appeared someone had attempted to clean it before but just impacted the coil. We were able to completely clean the coil using the Goodway machine, solved the airflow issues, and ended up with the account,” said Saucier.
Temperature Inc., has gained significant savings in labor hours by using this coil cleaner. The innovative system delivers 400 PSI of cleaning power at 3 GPM to quickly and safely flush dirt, debris, biological growth and more from thick evaporator and condenser coils.
This information was shared at our Service Management Forum and many purchased the machine while still at the meeting. We’d definitely recommend looking into the Goodway CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaner to help save time and money!
- Jackson Systems' Fall 2019 Training Season is Here!
- Register today for the upcoming 2019 Financial Benchmark Overview Webinar!
- Free Shipping on Stock Danfoss Compressors for September to the continental USA!
- Reminder: Register today for the upcoming Soft Skills for Technicians Webinar Series!
- Changing the Societal Stigma Around Trades!
- EPA Settlement: The Gray Areas of Compliance
- Jackson Systems' YouTube Channel is Booming!
- Member Spotlight - Air Controls
- A&G Piping recognized as one of the Top 100 Private Companies in Fort Worth!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., Makes Old Things New!
- B&I Contractors named Best HVAC Company and Best Large Company in Gulfshore Business Magazine!
- Register today for the Soft Skills for Technicians Webinar Series!
- B&I Contractors Voted Best HVAC Company and Best Large Company in Gulfshore Business Magazine!
- Reminder: Register today for the upcoming 2019 Human Resources Forum!
- Register Today for the Trimble How to Use New SysQue Features Webinar!
- MSS Hosts Their 2nd Annual "Stuff the Bus" school supply drive to help United Way!
- B&I Contractors presents a $5,000 check to Fort Myers High School!
- The Summer Treats Have Arrived!
- EPA Proposes Changes to Key Refrigerant & HVAC/R Requirements!
- The Unified Group's 2020 Training Schedule is Now Available!
- B&I Contractors, Inc. - Member Success Using Purchasing Partner
“ The Unified Group is such a great concept. We are brothers and sisters standing together facing the same issues inside and outside of our office walls. So much good always comes from these meetings. We all benefit greatly! ”Rachel Sykes