In the construction industry, safety is a principle concern. Safety measures have improved over the years, but technology is contributing to make jobs safer than ever before. Click here to read the latest article on three ways technology is improving safety for the construction industry and how our member, VHV Company, continues to invest in their safety program!
- It's Hard Out Here for a PMP (Preventative Maintenance Program)!
- Midstate Energy continues support of our military recruits!
- Important Announcement! Date change for the upcoming Changing State of Refrigerants Webinar!
- H.C. Blake Co., Inc. Joins The Unified Group!
- Register today for the upcoming 2019 Safety Director's Forum!
- Member Spotlight - Huckestein Mechanical Services redefines their business model for success!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., participates in the Easterseals/CAI Volleyball Challenge!
- Registration is Open for The Changing State of Refrigerants Webinar!
- B&I Contractors participated in the Build My Future Career Fair at the Stars Complex last week!
- VHV Company Continues to Invest in Their Safety Program!
- Save the Date! 2020 Service Management Forum
- Standard Plumbing & Heating joins The Unified Group!
- Registration is Open for the 2019 Construction Forum!
- The Unified Group is pleased to announce Trimble as our newest Purchasing Partner!
- Register today for the upcoming 2019 Construction Forum!
- Register today for The Changing State of Refrigerants Webinar!
- Client Relationships Key to Boosting Sales!
- 2019 Sales Forum Video Highlights
- Member Spotlight - VHV Company
- 2019 Sales Forum Highlights
- Paper's the Past: HVAC/R Industry Trends and How They Affect You!
- Project Manager and Estimator of Adrian Mechanical Services shares his testimonial!
- The Unified Group is proud to connect great member companies!
“ I left the forum with a new perspective and came away with great information to use, as well as, some ideas for change. ”Fred Roser
Lexington Mechanical Services