Upon returning from the 2019 Service Management Forum, Rachel Sykes, Director of Service Operations for Service Unlimited, Inc., spoke with ownership and they made an immediate decision to form an in-house committee to influence their culture and help define their core values. “The Culture and Communication Committee is made up of long-tenured employees who understand and embody our culture. They work to reinforce the company’s culture necessary for the overall success of Service Unlimited, Inc. The committee also fosters two-way communication within SUI to ensure employee input up the chain of command,” said Sykes.
The Culture and Communication Committee strives to make SUI an even better place to work and provides an opportunity for real employee involvement. The committee has been well received by the staff; they are happy to have a place to voice suggestions or concerns which are presented to the right people who handle them quickly. Service Unlimited, Inc., also has an events committee made up of four technicians and one manager. They have organized volunteer opportunities, charity sporting events, and get-togethers outside of work to promote the same culture. The payback of forming this committee has been fulfilling and has resulted in employees being more productive, engaged and loyal. “When employees are happy, they make our customers happy,” said Sykes.
- Member Success - A&G Piping
- Safety Director of Blauch Brothers, Inc., shares his testimonial!
- Save the Date! 2020 Leadership Forum
- Register today for the upcoming 2019 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum!
- 2019 Safety Director's Forum Highlight Video
- 2019 Safety Director's Forum Highlights
- Congratulations to Johnson & Jordan for Being a Top Safety Performer
- Cullum Constructors, Inc. and Cullum Services, Inc. Join The Unified Group!
- Jonathan Barden of Tebarco Mechanical helps raise over $74,000 in the YLP Golf Tournament!
- Tebarco Mechanical presented with the 2019 Build Georgia Award!
- Registration is Open for the 2019 HR Forum!
- The Unified Group Holds Annual Construction Forum!
- Summer has finally arrived!
- Congratulations to VHV Company - 70 Years in Business!
- Dave Schoendaller of Glassman Corporation receives Human Relations Award!
- B&I Contractors is honored to celebrate with Habitat for Humanity and the families!
- Member Success - Service Unlimited, Inc.
- VHV participates at the Vermont Works for Women first Employer Networking Job Fair at Essex High School!
- VHV Company attracts energetic & young individuals to a career path in the trades!
- Service Unlimited Inc. participates in the 11th Annual Delaware Mud Run!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Joins The Unified Group!
- 2019 Construction Video Highlights
- Brian Martinenza became The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2019 Northern Delaware Man of the Year
- Skilled to Work and WAAY TV visit H.C. Blake Co., Inc!
“ We have successfully implemented our new rewards credit card for vendor payments since attending the Financial Forum and expect to maximize our opportunities with discounts and cashback rewards. ”Brian Martinenza, Jr.