Upon returning from the 2019 Service Management Forum, Rachel Sykes, Director of Service Operations for Service Unlimited, Inc., spoke with ownership and they made an immediate decision to form an in-house committee to influence their culture and help define their core values. “The Culture and Communication Committee is made up of long-tenured employees who understand and embody our culture. They work to reinforce the company’s culture necessary for the overall success of Service Unlimited, Inc. The committee also fosters two-way communication within SUI to ensure employee input up the chain of command,” said Sykes.
The Culture and Communication Committee strives to make SUI an even better place to work and provides an opportunity for real employee involvement. The committee has been well received by the staff; they are happy to have a place to voice suggestions or concerns which are presented to the right people who handle them quickly. Service Unlimited, Inc., also has an events committee made up of four technicians and one manager. They have organized volunteer opportunities, charity sporting events, and get-togethers outside of work to promote the same culture. The payback of forming this committee has been fulfilling and has resulted in employees being more productive, engaged and loyal. “When employees are happy, they make our customers happy,” said Sykes.
- B&I Contractors Sponsors 15th Annual Cattle Baron's Ball!
- B&I Contractors Sponsors Program Shirts for South Fort Myers High School Students!
- Legacy Mechanical Wins the Mortenson Star Award for VDC/BIM Contractor of the Year!
- VHV Company Participates in the 10th Annual New Hampshire Construction Career Days Event in New Boston!
- Member Spotlight - CMC Corporate Solutions & Gregory-Edwards, Inc.
- J&J Air Conditioning Participates in the San Jose Rock 'n' Roll 10k Marathon!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., is Reviving a North Huntsville Shopping Center!
- Register today for our upcoming 2020 Service Management Forum!
- Register Today for the Trimble Service Management Software Webinar!
- SWFL 2019 Employee Appreciation Day for B&I Contractors!
- A&G Piping Raises Over $97,000 in Fundraiser for Meals On Wheels of Tarrant County!
- A&G Piping Visits Adrian Mechanical Services!
- B&I Contractors Participates in a Day to Remember with Lee Health and Miss Florida Teen at Stay Gorgeous Girls!
- Blauch Brothers, Inc., Sponsored at Multiple Tournaments that Benefited Local Charities!
- J&J Air Conditioning gives apprentices hands-on training and exposure!
- Cox-Powell Corporation Joins The Unified Group!
- Jackson Systems' Fall 2019 Training Season is Here!
- Register today for the upcoming 2019 Financial Benchmark Overview Webinar!
- Free Shipping on Stock Danfoss Compressors for September to the continental USA!
- Reminder: Register today for the upcoming Soft Skills for Technicians Webinar Series!
- Changing the Societal Stigma Around Trades!
- EPA Settlement: The Gray Areas of Compliance
- Jackson Systems' YouTube Channel is Booming!
- Member Spotlight - Air Controls
“ The openness of everyone's thoughts, ideas and suggestions was the best part of the meeting. ”Matt Mason
B&I Contractors, Inc.