After returning from the 2019 Sales Forum, Chris Reiter, Sales Manager for A&G Piping, planned to create an upgraded proposal book which includes the Preventative Maintenance Agreement for their customers. The idea of providing a clean portfolio with the PM Agreement came from Air Comfort Corporation. The overall presentation of important documents can either make or break any business.
For the last few months, A&G Piping has been presenting their new portfolios to their customers. “I feel that is has really helped us with building confidence when going into our business meetings. It makes you feel more prepared. Doing business this way, you are not just emailing documents to the customer or just giving them a stack of stapled papers,” said Reiter.
Sharing best practices, ideas and experiences with other members is what creates success. That is what The Unified Group is all about!
- B&I Contractors Assists the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Converting the Miami Beach Convention Center!
- Recorded Taco Pump Webinar Now Available!
- Register Today for the Industrial Maid Overview of Air Filtration & Ventilation Products Webinar!
- Recorded Mixed Reality BIM Workflows & Remote Assistance with the Trimble XR10 Webinar Now Available!
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Purchasing Partner, Johnstone Supply!
- Recorded Bluon Energy R-22 Webinar Now Available!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Receives the Annual Subcontractor Safety Award from HITT Contracting Inc.!
- Recorded Modine DOAS and MUA Webinar Now Available!
- Member Success – Service Unlimited, Inc.
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Member, Dean E. Norris, Inc.!
- Register Today for the Taco Pump Webinar!
“ Sharing and learning from others that have been in the same situation or have come with streamlined solutions was the best part of the meeting. ”Scott Krum
Legacy Mechanical, Inc.