After returning from the 2019 Sales Forum, Chris Reiter, Sales Manager for A&G Piping, planned to create an upgraded proposal book which includes the Preventative Maintenance Agreement for their customers. The idea of providing a clean portfolio with the PM Agreement came from Air Comfort Corporation. The overall presentation of important documents can either make or break any business.
For the last few months, A&G Piping has been presenting their new portfolios to their customers. “I feel that is has really helped us with building confidence when going into our business meetings. It makes you feel more prepared. Doing business this way, you are not just emailing documents to the customer or just giving them a stack of stapled papers,” said Reiter.
Sharing best practices, ideas and experiences with other members is what creates success. That is what The Unified Group is all about!
- B&I Contractors Volunteers at Schandler Hall Community Park!
- Employee Development, Training Among Topics at Inaugural Human Resources Forum!
- Service Unlimited Collects Distressed Flags for a Girl Scout Troop to Retire!
- Baptist Hill High School Visits Cullum Mechanical Construction!
- The Unified Group's 2019 Year in Review!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Speaks to Students About Apprenticeships!
- Member Spotlight - H.C. Blake Co. Inc.
- B&I Contractors Assists their Neighbors in the Bahamas!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 BIM Forum!
- B&I Contractors Enjoys Tampa Employee Appreciation Event!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Sales Forum!
“ This is a great group! I feel this organization will grow and help companies throughout the United States be very profitable. I really enjoy being part of The Unified Group. ”Brandon Walker