Join Trimble MEP on August 1, 2019 at 11:00 EST, 8:00 PST as we launch our first in a series of webinars for The Unified Group and discuss SCAN to BIM workflows!
In this webinar, we will cover the best practices of Laser Scanning Technology, and utilizing scan data in your BIM models to drive accurate modeling and prefabrication workflows.
In this webinar you will learn:
* Basics of Laser Scanning Equipment and Procedures
* How to take measurements, and incorporate field notes from a point cloud
* How to import and manipulate point cloud data in a BIM Model
* How to geolocate Total Station Layout Points from your point cloud
* How to make precise fabrication drawings from a point cloud
Scan to BIM workflows are incredibly powerful for contractors who seek to increase labor productivity by proactive planning and reducing field joints. We look forward to exploring this in greater detail with the members of the Unified Group, and we will reserve time for questions and answers at the end.
Click here to register today!
*Note - Members do not have to register with The Unified Group; Please only register by clicking above.