Congratulations to Midstate Energy on being nominated by the Arizona Association of School Business Officials (AASBO). The annual recognition is awarded to one company that has gone above and beyond in service to Arizona school district's through volunteerism and community involvement.
The Unified Group»News» Midstate Energy was honored to receive the AASBO Vendor of the Year Community Service Award!
- Member Sharing - Cox Powell Corporation, Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., & Service Unlimited, Inc.
- Register Today for the Expansion Tank Sizing and Selection Webinar!
- Register Today for the Sharing Best Practices Webinars!
- Register Today for the HVAC Hydronic Pump Fundamentals Webinar!
- Recorded Industrial Maid Overview Webinar Now Available!
- Adrian Mechanical Services Trains on CPR!
- B&I Contractors Assists the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Converting the Miami Beach Convention Center!
- Recorded Taco Pump Webinar Now Available!
- Register Today for the Industrial Maid Overview of Air Filtration & Ventilation Products Webinar!
- Recorded Mixed Reality BIM Workflows & Remote Assistance with the Trimble XR10 Webinar Now Available!
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Purchasing Partner, Johnstone Supply!
- Recorded Bluon Energy R-22 Webinar Now Available!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Receives the Annual Subcontractor Safety Award from HITT Contracting Inc.!
- Recorded Modine DOAS and MUA Webinar Now Available!
- Member Success – Service Unlimited, Inc.
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Member, Dean E. Norris, Inc.!
- Register Today for the Taco Pump Webinar!
“ I left the forum with a new perspective and came away with great information to use, as well as, some ideas for change. ”Fred Roser
Lexington Mechanical Services