A big Congratulations to Harry King, Matt Turmell and Mark Roupe as Legacy Mechanical Wins the Mortenson Star Award for VDC/BIM Contractor of the Year!
Their dedication to implementing Revit and being a solutions-based team of quality and integrity on the RMPM project did not go unnoticed by Mortenson. They were thankful to have them on the project as a team member to not only create the model, but to assist in the application of Augmented Reality glasses on the project. Also, an additional congratulations to the field team as the model is only as good as the team implementing, fabricating and installing what is created virtually.
In addition, LMI (Harry King) was 1 of 3 nominated for Preconstruction Team Member Star Award of the Year. We were unsuccessful in that award, but to be nominated amongst all of Mortenson's subcontractor community, acknowledges the Preconstruction Departments efforts in establishing solid relationships and providing creative solutions to the client for a successful project.
Thanks for all your efforts which continue to establish Legacy Mechanical as the premier go to mechanical contractor for solution based construction in the Front Range.
The Unified Group»News»Legacy Mechanical Wins the Mortenson Star Award for VDC/BIM Contractor of the Year!
- The Unified Group's 2019 Year in Review!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Speaks to Students About Apprenticeships!
- Member Spotlight - H.C. Blake Co. Inc.
- B&I Contractors Assists their Neighbors in the Bahamas!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 BIM Forum!
- B&I Contractors Enjoys Tampa Employee Appreciation Event!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Sales Forum!
- B&I Contractors Celebrates the 2019-2020 Campaign Kick Off with their Friends at United Way!
- Jim Batson of H.C. Blake Co. Inc. Receives the 2019 Ron Smith Leadership Award!
- 2019 Human Resources Forum Video Highlights
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Hosts an Employee Appreciation Party at Lum’s Pond State Park!
- B&I Contractor’s Recruiting Team Connects with Students at The 2nd Annual Build My Future Event!
- Blauch Brothers, Inc., Represented at the 5th Annual 2019 Zombie Run for Brains!
- 2019 Human Resources Forum Highlights
- 2020 Training Schedule is Available!
- Reminder: Register Today for Trimble's Service Management Software Webinar!
- B&I Contractors Sponsors 15th Annual Cattle Baron's Ball!
- B&I Contractors Sponsors Program Shirts for South Fort Myers High School Students!
- Legacy Mechanical Wins the Mortenson Star Award for VDC/BIM Contractor of the Year!
- VHV Company Participates in the 10th Annual New Hampshire Construction Career Days Event in New Boston!
- Member Spotlight - CMC Corporate Solutions & Gregory-Edwards, Inc.
- J&J Air Conditioning Participates in the San Jose Rock 'n' Roll 10k Marathon!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., is Reviving a North Huntsville Shopping Center!
- Register today for our upcoming 2020 Service Management Forum!
- Register Today for the Trimble Service Management Software Webinar!
“ This is a great group! I feel this organization will grow and help companies throughout the United States be very profitable. I really enjoy being part of The Unified Group. ”Brandon Walker