Join Trimble's Spectrum Division on October 24th for a webinar addressing the challenges of Service Management. Accurate accounting, time management and billing for service work is a huge challenge if you rely on manual processes, redundant efforts and paper to accurately record time and materials associated with your work orders. Trimble will examine how Service Companies can be streamlined and MORE PROFITABLE by utilizing a direct connection from your office to the techs in the field. You send them the work orders and they enter their time and materials directly into your system. Find out how Spectrum Service Tech can transform your service operation.
In this webinar, Dave Keane from Trimble MEP will welcome Mark Schwartz, a Sr. Product Manager, with Trimble Viewpoint. Mark is a 16-year veteran with Trimble's Spectrum group and is responsible for Operations functions within Spectrum.
Members, to register, please click here!
After registering, you will receive a calendar invitation containing the information to join the webinar.
- The Unified Group's 2019 Year in Review!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Speaks to Students About Apprenticeships!
- Member Spotlight - H.C. Blake Co. Inc.
- B&I Contractors Assists their Neighbors in the Bahamas!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 BIM Forum!
- B&I Contractors Enjoys Tampa Employee Appreciation Event!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Sales Forum!
- B&I Contractors Celebrates the 2019-2020 Campaign Kick Off with their Friends at United Way!
- Jim Batson of H.C. Blake Co. Inc. Receives the 2019 Ron Smith Leadership Award!
- 2019 Human Resources Forum Video Highlights
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Hosts an Employee Appreciation Party at Lum’s Pond State Park!
- B&I Contractor’s Recruiting Team Connects with Students at The 2nd Annual Build My Future Event!
- Blauch Brothers, Inc., Represented at the 5th Annual 2019 Zombie Run for Brains!
- 2019 Human Resources Forum Highlights
- 2020 Training Schedule is Available!
- Reminder: Register Today for Trimble's Service Management Software Webinar!
- B&I Contractors Sponsors 15th Annual Cattle Baron's Ball!
- B&I Contractors Sponsors Program Shirts for South Fort Myers High School Students!
- Legacy Mechanical Wins the Mortenson Star Award for VDC/BIM Contractor of the Year!
- VHV Company Participates in the 10th Annual New Hampshire Construction Career Days Event in New Boston!
- Member Spotlight - CMC Corporate Solutions & Gregory-Edwards, Inc.
- J&J Air Conditioning Participates in the San Jose Rock 'n' Roll 10k Marathon!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., is Reviving a North Huntsville Shopping Center!
- Register today for our upcoming 2020 Service Management Forum!
- Register Today for the Trimble Service Management Software Webinar!
“ The openness of everyone's thoughts, ideas and suggestions was the best part of the meeting. ”Matt Mason
B&I Contractors, Inc.