Our member, Cullum Mechanical Construction, had some students from Baptist Hill High School visit their Charleston location. The students were hand-picked by their principal to participate in a job shadow to learn about careers within Cullum. They visited stations within their design, estimating, project management, and pipe shop teams.
- B&I Contractors Volunteers at Schandler Hall Community Park!
- Employee Development, Training Among Topics at Inaugural Human Resources Forum!
- Service Unlimited Collects Distressed Flags for a Girl Scout Troop to Retire!
- Baptist Hill High School Visits Cullum Mechanical Construction!
- The Unified Group's 2019 Year in Review!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Speaks to Students About Apprenticeships!
- Member Spotlight - H.C. Blake Co. Inc.
- B&I Contractors Assists their Neighbors in the Bahamas!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 BIM Forum!
- B&I Contractors Enjoys Tampa Employee Appreciation Event!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Sales Forum!
“ Receiving input and being able to bounce ideas and scenarios off of other safety directors was awesome! ”Kevin Knights
Johnson & Jordan, Inc.