You may remember that not too long ago our member, Service Unlimited, Inc., collected distressed flags for a Girl Scout troop to retire with the honor the United States flag deserves. The girl scouts performed their flag ceremony, retiring nine American flags. They folded the flags using the skills they learned, began the ceremony with a procession of flags and posted their colors. Then, they each took a folded flag to place onto the fire. Afterwards, they removed the ashes and buried them. Great job, girls!
The Unified Group»News»Service Unlimited Collects Distressed Flags for a Girl Scout Troop to Retire!
- Member Sharing - Cox Powell Corporation, Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., & Service Unlimited, Inc.
- Register Today for the Expansion Tank Sizing and Selection Webinar!
- Register Today for the Sharing Best Practices Webinars!
- Register Today for the HVAC Hydronic Pump Fundamentals Webinar!
- Recorded Industrial Maid Overview Webinar Now Available!
- Adrian Mechanical Services Trains on CPR!
- B&I Contractors Assists the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Converting the Miami Beach Convention Center!
- Recorded Taco Pump Webinar Now Available!
- Register Today for the Industrial Maid Overview of Air Filtration & Ventilation Products Webinar!
- Recorded Mixed Reality BIM Workflows & Remote Assistance with the Trimble XR10 Webinar Now Available!
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Purchasing Partner, Johnstone Supply!
- Recorded Bluon Energy R-22 Webinar Now Available!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Receives the Annual Subcontractor Safety Award from HITT Contracting Inc.!
- Recorded Modine DOAS and MUA Webinar Now Available!
- Member Success – Service Unlimited, Inc.
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Member, Dean E. Norris, Inc.!
- Register Today for the Taco Pump Webinar!
“ The BIM forum was incredibly helpful for reinforcing our desire to transition to Revit for all our work. We are excited about the software capabilities and have benefited from having a block of time allowed for us to make the transition between jobs to reduce the added stress of juggling deadlines/learning. We made the switch Dec. 1st, so I'm looking forward to getting the team up to speed and starting future work off strong. ”Harry King
Legacy Mechanical, Inc.