Glassman Corporation held its fourth annual skilled trades tech day, which had 127 students from seven high schools and one tech school in attendance. They had four or five of the attendees request applications for employment and a few inquired about coming back for another visit to learn more about specific items.
There were eleven vendors present at the event. Noah Morford from Victaulic attended, he posted on LinkedIn and AGC of Kansas and also plans on featuring this event in their annual newsletter.
“We have already been contacted from additional vendors for next year’s tech day. The part that’s really neat is the vendors who are usually competing for business are all banding together to get the kids interested and enlightened on the opportunities out there. This is a chance they have to make great money and get a solid job,” said Senior Project Manager, Dave Schoendaller, Glassman Corporation.
Since the start of Glassman Corporation’s efforts, they now have three Glassman employees going through and/or graduating from tech school. They have helped seven other kids find work in the trades with some of their subcontractors from electrical to welding to general contracting, so they are constantly receiving feedback. Nice job to our member, Glassman Corporation, on hosting another successful tech day!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 BIM Forum!
- Jackson Systems' 2019 Fall/Winter Training is Now Available On-Demand!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., provides in-house training to their employees!
- Check out the 2020 training Schedule from J&J Air Conditioning's Training Division, A.I.R.!
- Brian Martinenza of Service Unlimited, Inc., Inducted to the ABC of Delaware Board of Directors!
- Johnson & Jordan, Inc., Teams Up with Fisher Engineering and Achieves Success Before the Snow Falls!
- The Unified Group is pleased to announce Mobile Air as our newest Purchasing Partner!
- Member Success - A&G Services
- Check out Blauch Brothers' New Video!
- Blauch Brothers Participates in the Greatest Needs Drive Before Christmas!
- Air Controls Holds a Mini Job Fair for Students From Billings Public Schools!
- B&I Contractors Bring "Joy With Toys" to Hospitalized Children During the Holidays!
- J&J Air Conditioning Volunteers with BOMA Silicon Valley & City Team International to Give Back to the Community!
- ENR Ranks Cullum a Top Mechanical Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, and Specialty Contractor in the Southeast!
- J&J Air Conditioning Has a Successful Toy Drive!
- Service Unlimited Employee’s Generosity to the Sunday Breakfast Mission Shines This Holiday Season!
- Service Unlimited Employees Elected for the Delaware RSES Board of Directors!
- Air Controls Donates to Tumbleweed to Help End Youth Homelessness!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., Opens New Headquarters in North Huntsville!
- B&I Contractors Participates in the Lee County 2019 Heart Walk!
- 2019 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Video Highlights!
- Blauch Brothers Keeps a Continual Reminder on Enriching the Lives of Everyone Around Them!
- VHV Company Landed 7th Place in Vermont Food Bank Fundraiser!
- Blauch Brothers is Making the Difference in the HVAC Industry!
- 2019 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights
- B&I Contractors Lends a Hand to Harns Marsh Elementary School!
- B&I Contractors Donates a Decorated Tree to Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida Annual Festival of Trees!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Sales Forum!
- Member Spotlight - Service Unlimited, Inc., & Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc.
- Glassman Corporation Hosts Their 4th Annual Skilled Trades Tech Day!
- 2020 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Location Revealed!
“ It's always encouraging to hear ideas from colleagues who are dealing with similar struggles! ”Juan Flores Beserra
Blauch Brothers, Inc.