Employee Ownership Month is October each year. This year VHV had 30 individuals donate $1,505.00 towards the Vermont Food Bank and 28 Lbs of canned goods. For financial donations, VHV landed in 7th place out of 20 ESOP companies throughout Vermont. Together with Employee Owners of Vermont, the group raised a total of $32,660.00 for the Vermont Food Bank. The original goal was $20,000.00.
Nobody is immune to food insecurity and we are raising money for a truly worthy cause. “1 and 4 Vermonter’s turn to food shelves and meal service programs to feed themselves and their families” (VT Food Bank). That means this can affect your neighbors, family, and coworkers. Job well done VHV employee owners! Click here to read the full story!
- B&I Contractors Assists the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Converting the Miami Beach Convention Center!
- Recorded Taco Pump Webinar Now Available!
- Register Today for the Industrial Maid Overview of Air Filtration & Ventilation Products Webinar!
- Recorded Mixed Reality BIM Workflows & Remote Assistance with the Trimble XR10 Webinar Now Available!
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Purchasing Partner, Johnstone Supply!
- Recorded Bluon Energy R-22 Webinar Now Available!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Receives the Annual Subcontractor Safety Award from HITT Contracting Inc.!
- Recorded Modine DOAS and MUA Webinar Now Available!
- Member Success – Service Unlimited, Inc.
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Member, Dean E. Norris, Inc.!
- Register Today for the Taco Pump Webinar!
“ Understanding the lean process and using what I learned through process mapping will help us improve our operations. I am looking forward to developing a strategy and implementing an approach which can make everyone's job easier and efficient. ”Robert Waltz
Standard Plumbing & Heating