This is a time of giving each year and our member, Service Unlimited, Inc., takes their role in the community seriously. As employees gathered to celebrate the holiday season, it was announced that their holiday party door prize raffle raised over $1,400.00, which will be donated to Sunday Breakfast Mission, helping to feed 650 people during the holidays. “Each year this event is designed to celebrate the holidays and to demonstrate our appreciation for our team,” said Brian Martinenza, Jr., Vice President of the 57-year-old HVAC contracting company, “This year the events committee was determined to use this event to spread joy to even more people.” Service Unlimited has a long and prosperous partnership with the Sunday Breakfast Mission in Wilmington including volunteering at the facility and donating HVAC components. The events committee created an interesting twist to the door prize raffle at the holiday party to help expand that relationship. Each employee was given a single entry into the raffle but was provided the opportunity to buy more entries through a donation pledge form. The company pledged to match whatever was raised. “Our team has always been a generous bunch supporting the community, but tonight’s effort blew me away,” exclaimed Vice President Brian Martinenza, Jr. He continued, “It will be a very proud moment to present this gift to the Mission. They are a part of the SUI family and this just reinforces our appreciation for the great work they do.”
Service Unlimited Events Committee Members presents a check to Rev. Tom Laymon of the Sunday Breakfast Mission! Pictured left to right: Dan Schiavo, Josh Wheatley, Brian Martinenza, Jr., Rev. Tom Laymon, and Jake Emerson.
ABOUT SERVICE UNLIMITED: Opened in 1962, Service Unlimited is a local commercial heating, air conditioning, and ventilation contractor employing over 40 craft professionals and support staff. SUI specializes in being a single source provider of HVAC services including design, maintenance, emergency repairs, installation, climate controls, ventilation, and refrigeration with 30+ trucks on the road. Service Unlimited is built on faster response time and professional care coming together to deliver superior service. Why choose Service Unlimited? It is as simple as quality, trust, knowledge, and integrity.
ABOUT SUNDAY BREAKFAST MISSION: Sunday Breakfast Mission serves the homeless, addicted and impoverished through Christ-centered programs to meet their spiritual, social and physical needs. The ministry opened at 7th and Lombard in late 1893. But soon, in January 1894, it began to provide shelter. Now, shelter is provided for more than 280 homeless men, women, and children nightly. Long-term substance abuse programming for 90 homeless and addicted men and women is a core offering. Community meals for over 200 men, women, boys and girls are served nightly as well as supplying food boxes for over two hundred needy families monthly. Throughout the years and at several locations the Mission has gone far beyond "Sunday Breakfast" to reach out to the area’s men, women, and children in need.
The Unified Group»News»Service Unlimited Employee’s Generosity to the Sunday Breakfast Mission Shines This Holiday Season!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 BIM Forum!
- Jackson Systems' 2019 Fall/Winter Training is Now Available On-Demand!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., provides in-house training to their employees!
- Check out the 2020 training Schedule from J&J Air Conditioning's Training Division, A.I.R.!
- Brian Martinenza of Service Unlimited, Inc., Inducted to the ABC of Delaware Board of Directors!
- Johnson & Jordan, Inc., Teams Up with Fisher Engineering and Achieves Success Before the Snow Falls!
- The Unified Group is pleased to announce Mobile Air as our newest Purchasing Partner!
- Member Success - A&G Services
- Check out Blauch Brothers' New Video!
- Blauch Brothers Participates in the Greatest Needs Drive Before Christmas!
- Air Controls Holds a Mini Job Fair for Students From Billings Public Schools!
- B&I Contractors Bring "Joy With Toys" to Hospitalized Children During the Holidays!
- J&J Air Conditioning Volunteers with BOMA Silicon Valley & City Team International to Give Back to the Community!
- ENR Ranks Cullum a Top Mechanical Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, and Specialty Contractor in the Southeast!
- J&J Air Conditioning Has a Successful Toy Drive!
- Service Unlimited Employee’s Generosity to the Sunday Breakfast Mission Shines This Holiday Season!
- Service Unlimited Employees Elected for the Delaware RSES Board of Directors!
- Air Controls Donates to Tumbleweed to Help End Youth Homelessness!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., Opens New Headquarters in North Huntsville!
- B&I Contractors Participates in the Lee County 2019 Heart Walk!
- 2019 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Video Highlights!
- Blauch Brothers Keeps a Continual Reminder on Enriching the Lives of Everyone Around Them!
- VHV Company Landed 7th Place in Vermont Food Bank Fundraiser!
- Blauch Brothers is Making the Difference in the HVAC Industry!
- 2019 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights
- B&I Contractors Lends a Hand to Harns Marsh Elementary School!
- B&I Contractors Donates a Decorated Tree to Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida Annual Festival of Trees!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Sales Forum!
- Member Spotlight - Service Unlimited, Inc., & Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc.
- Glassman Corporation Hosts Their 4th Annual Skilled Trades Tech Day!
- 2020 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Location Revealed!
“ I really enjoyed the sharing of best ideas. It's inspiring to hear the successes of others and the possibilities we have. ”James Sandoval
J&J Air Conditioning