With winter coming and in the midst of a busy production season, Jerry Squiers, Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor at Fisher Engineering in Rockland, Maine, was tasked with installing high pressure nitrogen piping for a bank of high-tech metal laser cutting systems. The high-pressure equipment called for a hospital-quality cleaned, permanent, copper piping. Additionally, nitrogen purges over the active work floor pose a serious hazard. Jerry was concerned about lost production time and safety during the install. Jerry teamed up with our members, Dana Foote and Patrick Caskin, Project Managers, at Johnson & Jordan Mechanical in Scarborough, Maine. Eight off-hour weekends were allocated for the project.
Using Lokring Technology's weldless system that handles the pressures and temperatures, the installation was completed in only three weekends. Scheduled for 8 weekends, the installation was successfully completed in 3 weekends. There was no hotwork, plant disruption, nor one leak. Fisher production was never impacted and the new equipment was up and running two months ahead of schedule!
Awesome job to our member, Johnson & Jordan, for your assistance in achieving a successful outcome on this project! Johnson & Jordan has installed hundreds of Lokring fittings in both healthcare and industrial sites to avoid the issues of hotwork.
The Unified Group»News»Johnson & Jordan, Inc., Teams Up with Fisher Engineering and Achieves Success Before the Snow Falls!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 BIM Forum!
- Jackson Systems' 2019 Fall/Winter Training is Now Available On-Demand!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., provides in-house training to their employees!
- Check out the 2020 training Schedule from J&J Air Conditioning's Training Division, A.I.R.!
- Brian Martinenza of Service Unlimited, Inc., Inducted to the ABC of Delaware Board of Directors!
- Johnson & Jordan, Inc., Teams Up with Fisher Engineering and Achieves Success Before the Snow Falls!
- The Unified Group is pleased to announce Mobile Air as our newest Purchasing Partner!
- Member Success - A&G Services
- Check out Blauch Brothers' New Video!
- Blauch Brothers Participates in the Greatest Needs Drive Before Christmas!
- Air Controls Holds a Mini Job Fair for Students From Billings Public Schools!
- B&I Contractors Bring "Joy With Toys" to Hospitalized Children During the Holidays!
- J&J Air Conditioning Volunteers with BOMA Silicon Valley & City Team International to Give Back to the Community!
- ENR Ranks Cullum a Top Mechanical Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, and Specialty Contractor in the Southeast!
- J&J Air Conditioning Has a Successful Toy Drive!
- Service Unlimited Employee’s Generosity to the Sunday Breakfast Mission Shines This Holiday Season!
- Service Unlimited Employees Elected for the Delaware RSES Board of Directors!
- Air Controls Donates to Tumbleweed to Help End Youth Homelessness!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., Opens New Headquarters in North Huntsville!
- B&I Contractors Participates in the Lee County 2019 Heart Walk!
- 2019 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Video Highlights!
- Blauch Brothers Keeps a Continual Reminder on Enriching the Lives of Everyone Around Them!
- VHV Company Landed 7th Place in Vermont Food Bank Fundraiser!
- Blauch Brothers is Making the Difference in the HVAC Industry!
- 2019 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights
- B&I Contractors Lends a Hand to Harns Marsh Elementary School!
- B&I Contractors Donates a Decorated Tree to Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida Annual Festival of Trees!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Sales Forum!
- Member Spotlight - Service Unlimited, Inc., & Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc.
- Glassman Corporation Hosts Their 4th Annual Skilled Trades Tech Day!
- 2020 Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Location Revealed!
“ My favorite part about these meetings is the camaraderie amongst the attendees. Overall, the consistent excellence rating is compliment to the organization and the people associated with the process. ”Tim Conry