With winter coming and in the midst of a busy production season, Jerry Squiers, Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor at Fisher Engineering in Rockland, Maine, was tasked with installing high pressure nitrogen piping for a bank of high-tech metal laser cutting systems. The high-pressure equipment called for a hospital-quality cleaned, permanent, copper piping. Additionally, nitrogen purges over the active work floor pose a serious hazard. Jerry was concerned about lost production time and safety during the install. Jerry teamed up with our members, Dana Foote and Patrick Caskin, Project Managers, at Johnson & Jordan Mechanical in Scarborough, Maine. Eight off-hour weekends were allocated for the project.
Using Lokring Technology's weldless system that handles the pressures and temperatures, the installation was completed in only three weekends. Scheduled for 8 weekends, the installation was successfully completed in 3 weekends. There was no hotwork, plant disruption, nor one leak. Fisher production was never impacted and the new equipment was up and running two months ahead of schedule!
Awesome job to our member, Johnson & Jordan, for your assistance in achieving a successful outcome on this project! Johnson & Jordan has installed hundreds of Lokring fittings in both healthcare and industrial sites to avoid the issues of hotwork.
The Unified Group»News»Johnson & Jordan, Inc., Teams Up with Fisher Engineering and Achieves Success Before the Snow Falls!
- Patrick Meier of Midstate Energy shares his testimonial on our Purchasing Partner, Schooley Mitchell!
- Recorded Manual Pressure Drop Calculations for a Hydronic Piping System Webinar is Now Available!
- B&I Contractors Supports the Foundation for Lee County Public Schools!
- Brian Martinenza, Jr., VP of Service Unlimited, Receives a 2020 Mill Summit Impact Award!
- Johnson Controls Introduction to Triatek Critical Environments Recorded Webinar is Now Available!
- Member Success - A&G Services
- Recorded Milwaukee Tool Overview Webinar is Now Available!
- B&I’s President, Gary Griffin, receives a Four-Way Test coin after his presentation at the Rotary Club of Fort Myers
- B&I Contractors donates 500 meals from American Social to Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Register Today for Johnson Controls: Introduction to Triatek Critical Environments Webinar!
- Register Today for the Manual Pressure Drop Calculations for a Hydronic Piping System Webinar!
- Register Today for the Milwaukee Tool Overview Webinar!
- Jim Toth of B&I Contractors, Inc., shares his testimonial on our purchasing partner, Mobile Air!
- Daniel Cisneros of J&J Air Conditioning shares his testimonial on our purchasing partner, Johnstone Supply!
- Register Today for the Sharing Best Practices Webinars!
- The Unified Group is pleased to announce Milwaukee Tool as our newest Purchasing Partner!
- Register Today for the 2020 Virtual Financial Forum!
- B&I Contractors has been named “2020 Best HVAC Contractor” and “2020 Best Electrical Contractor!"
- Register Today for the 2020 BIM Virtual Discussion Group!
- It's R.E.D. Day at Air Controls!
- Member Sharing - Blauch Brothers, Inc. & CMC Corporate Solutions!
- Air Controls Awarded a Certificate of Recognition for Their Commitment to Workplace Safety & Health!
- B&I Contractors Hosts 3rd Blood Drive of 2020!
- Recorded 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic Common Sense Point of View Webinar Now Available!
- Register Today for the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic Common Sense Point of View Webinar!
“ What a group! This was the most interactive collaboration on quality subjects that I have ever been a part of. ”Dave Schoendaller