Great job to our member, Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., on providing in-house training yesterday for your employees to advance their electrical skills! Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. is one of the few companies in our industry that offers training to ensure their employees can provide better customer service.
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Supports the Block Kids Competition!
- Member Spotlight - Cullum Mechanical Construction
- 2020 Service Management Forum Highlights!
- B&I Contractors Teams Up with The Foundation for Lee County Public Schools at the Strides for Education 5k!
- Blauch Brothers Participates in Future Fridays at Manssanutten Technical Center!
- The Unified Group joins CMC Corporate Solutions to celebrate the Grand Opening of their new building in Baton Rouge!
- Register Today for the Trimble's Estimating for HVAC Service Webinar!
- This is the best description of The Unified Group ever!
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 BIM Forum!
- Jackson Systems' 2019 Fall/Winter Training is Now Available On-Demand!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., provides in-house training to their employees!
- Check out the 2020 training Schedule from J&J Air Conditioning's Training Division, A.I.R.!
- Brian Martinenza of Service Unlimited, Inc., Inducted to the ABC of Delaware Board of Directors!
- Johnson & Jordan, Inc., Teams Up with Fisher Engineering and Achieves Success Before the Snow Falls!
- The Unified Group is pleased to announce Mobile Air as our newest Purchasing Partner!
- Member Success - A&G Services
- Check out Blauch Brothers' New Video!
- Blauch Brothers Participates in the Greatest Needs Drive Before Christmas!
“ The Unified Group always provides valuable and practical knowledge that can be taken back to our organizations. Most of what is learned can be implemented immediately and if you run into a problem, you have an entire group willing to help you in any way they can. It's a great organization to belong to as a mechanical contractor. ”Steve Adams
Johnson & Jordan, Inc.