Join Trimble’s Product Development Team on February 20th for a webinar showcasing a new Estimating platform that they launched in late summer that is cloud based and has mobile interfaces for tablets that is powered by the same data repository (Building Data) that powers their modeling programs that most Unified Group members use (millions of parts including common service items like refrigeration specialties and electrical components.) The program is called TruEst and it is relatively new, and is still malleable in terms of development; Trimble does have a growing user base already and it is poised to accommodate service mechanics especially well because it is extremely simple to use and can be operated on a tablet which would avoid a lot of the double efforts that many service companies contend with like having a mechanic write up a service ticket, have it priced by an office person, and have it transcribed to order from supply house etc.
We encourage all principals, estimators and service management professionals to join this meeting!
Members, to register, please click here!
After registering, you will receive a calendar invitation containing the information to join the webinar.
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., Supports Small Businesses of North Alabama!
- Register Today for the Excellence Alliance: E4P Commercial Service Estimating Demo Webinar!
- B&I Contractors Shares Latest Update Regarding the Construction Industry in Florida Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic!
- 2020 Sales Forum Highlights
- Glassman Corporation Takes Great Bend Officials Through a Final Walk Through at the Crest Theatre!
- 2020 Spring Training is Available from Jackson Systems!
- 2020 BIM Forum Has Been Rescheduled!
- B&I Contractors Celebrates 60 Years of Service by Giving Back!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Sponsors Charleston Annual STEM Fest!
- Midstate Energy Celebrates “National Women in Construction Week!”
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Leadership Forum!
- J&J Air Conditioning Plays Their First Co-Ed Softball Game of the Season!
- J&J Air Conditioning Completes Another Basic Refrigeration Course!
“ Peterson did an amazing job settling up different stations to give a deep dive of their operations. Excellent employees that were truly engaged in their presentations. ”Scott Krum
Legacy Mechanical, Inc.