Awesome job to our member, Cullum Mechanical Construction, on being a bronze sponsor for the Charleston Annual STEM Fest, which is an event that brings thousands of children from throughout the tri-counties in South Carolina to the Exchange Park Fairgrounds in Ladson, SC. Children had the opportunity to get some hands-on practice cutting PVC pipe, play with the leaky pipes display, try on personal fall protection equipment, and watch demonstrations on how to make water boil without adding heat. In addition, Cullum talked about career pathways and apprenticeships were available to juniors and seniors while giving younger children a fun introduction to the world of mechanical construction!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., Supports Small Businesses of North Alabama!
- Register Today for the Excellence Alliance: E4P Commercial Service Estimating Demo Webinar!
- B&I Contractors Shares Latest Update Regarding the Construction Industry in Florida Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic!
- 2020 Sales Forum Highlights
- Glassman Corporation Takes Great Bend Officials Through a Final Walk Through at the Crest Theatre!
- 2020 Spring Training is Available from Jackson Systems!
- 2020 BIM Forum Has Been Rescheduled!
- B&I Contractors Celebrates 60 Years of Service by Giving Back!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Sponsors Charleston Annual STEM Fest!
- Midstate Energy Celebrates “National Women in Construction Week!”
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Leadership Forum!
- J&J Air Conditioning Plays Their First Co-Ed Softball Game of the Season!
- J&J Air Conditioning Completes Another Basic Refrigeration Course!
“ Great time, great people, and awesome presentations and speakers. What more could you ask for? ”Brian Scott
Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc.