B & I President, Gary Griffin, shared the latest update regarding the Construction Industry’s present status in the state of Florida as well as the steps B & I has already taken to protect workers amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We are grateful that our state leaders recognize the Construction Industry as an essential business and have decided construction work should continue. These leaders have allowed operations to continue with the understanding that as an industry we will work tirelessly to protect ourselves, our co-workers and our customers from spreading the COVID-19 virus. Since day one of this crisis, B & I and our business partners adopted the appropriate CDC, WHO and OSHA recommendations at all of our offices and work-sites. On Friday, the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation provided additional guidance which is largely consistent the procedures B & I had previously implemented.
“Services provided by B & I technicians are critical to keep our facilities, climate control systems, electrical and IT systems operating at full capacity. These facilities provide the essential services that are required for us to survive and thrive during this period of crisis. We appreciate the confidence our governor and state leaders have shown by encouraging us to continue this work in a safe and sustainable way.”
The Unified Group»News»B&I Contractors Shares Latest Update Regarding the Construction Industry in Florida Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc., Supports Small Businesses of North Alabama!
- Register Today for the Excellence Alliance: E4P Commercial Service Estimating Demo Webinar!
- B&I Contractors Shares Latest Update Regarding the Construction Industry in Florida Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic!
- 2020 Sales Forum Highlights
- Glassman Corporation Takes Great Bend Officials Through a Final Walk Through at the Crest Theatre!
- 2020 Spring Training is Available from Jackson Systems!
- 2020 BIM Forum Has Been Rescheduled!
- B&I Contractors Celebrates 60 Years of Service by Giving Back!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Sponsors Charleston Annual STEM Fest!
- Midstate Energy Celebrates “National Women in Construction Week!”
- Register today for the upcoming 2020 Leadership Forum!
- J&J Air Conditioning Plays Their First Co-Ed Softball Game of the Season!
- J&J Air Conditioning Completes Another Basic Refrigeration Course!
“ This is a great group! I feel this organization will grow and help companies throughout the United States be very profitable. I really enjoy being part of The Unified Group. ”Brandon Walker