Millions of people have been forced to socially distance themselves from each other throughout the world during the COVID-19 crisis. With limited resources to keep businesses operational, the use of video conferencing has been a lifeline in keeping our members connected. Video conferencing has provided a more personalized approach and has been monumental in being the closest alternative to face-to-face meetings.
Although the vast majority of the United States has required individuals to stay at home to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and work remotely, our members have been proactive in participating in weekly Zoom calls to share best practices in the various facets of our industry such as ownership, CFO’s, service management, sales, and safety. Amongst the various topics covered were the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) and loan forgiveness, how we’re managing personal protective equipment (PPE) and the overall sharing of different ideas to motivate our teams and keep sales coming in. There has been a wealth of resources shared and live webinars on new products for our members as well.
We thank each one of our members for their participation, insight, and taking the time to collaborate during the pandemic. Together, we make the difference!
- Patrick Meier of Midstate Energy shares his testimonial on our Purchasing Partner, Schooley Mitchell!
- Recorded Manual Pressure Drop Calculations for a Hydronic Piping System Webinar is Now Available!
- B&I Contractors Supports the Foundation for Lee County Public Schools!
- Brian Martinenza, Jr., VP of Service Unlimited, Receives a 2020 Mill Summit Impact Award!
- Johnson Controls Introduction to Triatek Critical Environments Recorded Webinar is Now Available!
- Member Success - A&G Services
- Recorded Milwaukee Tool Overview Webinar is Now Available!
- B&I’s President, Gary Griffin, receives a Four-Way Test coin after his presentation at the Rotary Club of Fort Myers
- B&I Contractors donates 500 meals from American Social to Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Register Today for Johnson Controls: Introduction to Triatek Critical Environments Webinar!
- Register Today for the Manual Pressure Drop Calculations for a Hydronic Piping System Webinar!
- Register Today for the Milwaukee Tool Overview Webinar!
- Jim Toth of B&I Contractors, Inc., shares his testimonial on our purchasing partner, Mobile Air!
- Daniel Cisneros of J&J Air Conditioning shares his testimonial on our purchasing partner, Johnstone Supply!
- Register Today for the Sharing Best Practices Webinars!
- The Unified Group is pleased to announce Milwaukee Tool as our newest Purchasing Partner!
- Register Today for the 2020 Virtual Financial Forum!
- B&I Contractors has been named “2020 Best HVAC Contractor” and “2020 Best Electrical Contractor!"
- Register Today for the 2020 BIM Virtual Discussion Group!
- It's R.E.D. Day at Air Controls!
- Member Sharing - Blauch Brothers, Inc. & CMC Corporate Solutions!
- Air Controls Awarded a Certificate of Recognition for Their Commitment to Workplace Safety & Health!
- B&I Contractors Hosts 3rd Blood Drive of 2020!
- Recorded 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic Common Sense Point of View Webinar Now Available!
- Register Today for the 2020 Coronavirus Pandemic Common Sense Point of View Webinar!
“ The best way to resolve issues is with communication. The breakout session allowed me to get feedback from people in my field who deal with the same struggles as I do. ”Dan Batt
Harvey W. Hottel, Inc.