Please join us on Wednesday, July 8th, at 10:00 AM CDT for an overview of Industrial Maid’s full range of air filtration and ventilation products, including the new I-Series line of Commercial and Industrial Air Purifiers with proprietary needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) technology. The I-Series units control dust, odors, pathogens, and other nuisance airborne particles, including COVID-19.
According to a study published on Jun 2nd, 2020, by Innovative Bioanalysis, positively charged hydrogen ions generated from NPBI technology and binding to the COVID-19 virus can render 99.4% of viral particles inactivated on a surface after 30 minutes.
Industrial Maid is a Nebraska based manufacture and a leader in the packaged air filtration industry. The engineering staff at Industrial Maid has extensive experience in solving challenging industrial and commercial air cleaning projects. We have worked with thousands of companies to help them control welding smoke, plasma cutting smoke, laser cutting fumes, wood dust, fiberglass, and composite dust, as well as many types of vapors.
We are proud to be launching the I-series product line at a critical time when health and safety are more important than they have ever been.
Click here to register today!
The Unified Group»News»Register Today for the Industrial Maid Overview of Air Filtration & Ventilation Products Webinar!
- Congratulations to Glassman Corporation - 75 Years in Business!
- H.C. Blake Co. Inc. is Having a Heartfelt Furnace Giveaway!
- Congratulations to Dean E. Norris, Inc. - 50 Years in Business!
- J&J Air Conditioning Works with Bay Area Organizations that Bring Smiles to Those in Need!
- B&I Contractors Spreads Joy with Toys at the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc. Holds a Holiday Decorating Contest!
- Air Controls Visits A&G Services!
- Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., Hosts a "Stuff the Van" Food Drive!
- Unified Group Annual Meeting Focuses on Next Generation Leaders!
- B&I Contractors Presented with Multiple Trophies at the Lee Building Industry Association Awards Ceremony!
- B&I Contractors Featured in the Gulfshore Business Magazine for 2020 Making the Difference Award!
- Shannon Godlewski, Service Technician for Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the HVAC Trade-Pro of the Year Award!
- Deadly Cold Exposure Safety Tips & Training Video!
- Service Unlimited, Inc., Receives the 2020 Excellence in Construction Award from ABC Delaware!
- Intech Mechanical Breathes New Life into Sacramento Districts!
- Recorded Technical Training Interplay Learning Webinar is Now Available!
- Mechanical Service & Systems, Inc., Hosts Employee Food Drive Competition!
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Owners' Forum Highlights!
“ You can never stop learning and I've always been the person to want to grow. If I didn't attend this meeting I would still be doing the same sales routine that may not have been as effective as the way I'm going to move forward with my sales. ”Joe Bakken