Please join us on Wednesday, July 8th, at 10:00 AM CDT for an overview of Industrial Maid’s full range of air filtration and ventilation products, including the new I-Series line of Commercial and Industrial Air Purifiers with proprietary needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) technology. The I-Series units control dust, odors, pathogens, and other nuisance airborne particles, including COVID-19.
According to a study published on Jun 2nd, 2020, by Innovative Bioanalysis, positively charged hydrogen ions generated from NPBI technology and binding to the COVID-19 virus can render 99.4% of viral particles inactivated on a surface after 30 minutes.
Industrial Maid is a Nebraska based manufacture and a leader in the packaged air filtration industry. The engineering staff at Industrial Maid has extensive experience in solving challenging industrial and commercial air cleaning projects. We have worked with thousands of companies to help them control welding smoke, plasma cutting smoke, laser cutting fumes, wood dust, fiberglass, and composite dust, as well as many types of vapors.
We are proud to be launching the I-series product line at a critical time when health and safety are more important than they have ever been.
Click here to register today!
The Unified Group»News»Register Today for the Industrial Maid Overview of Air Filtration & Ventilation Products Webinar!
- Member Sharing - Cox Powell Corporation, Harvey W. Hottel, Inc., & Service Unlimited, Inc.
- Register Today for the Expansion Tank Sizing and Selection Webinar!
- Register Today for the Sharing Best Practices Webinars!
- Register Today for the HVAC Hydronic Pump Fundamentals Webinar!
- Recorded Industrial Maid Overview Webinar Now Available!
- Adrian Mechanical Services Trains on CPR!
- B&I Contractors Assists the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Converting the Miami Beach Convention Center!
- Recorded Taco Pump Webinar Now Available!
- Register Today for the Industrial Maid Overview of Air Filtration & Ventilation Products Webinar!
- Recorded Mixed Reality BIM Workflows & Remote Assistance with the Trimble XR10 Webinar Now Available!
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Purchasing Partner, Johnstone Supply!
- Recorded Bluon Energy R-22 Webinar Now Available!
- Cullum Mechanical Construction Receives the Annual Subcontractor Safety Award from HITT Contracting Inc.!
- Recorded Modine DOAS and MUA Webinar Now Available!
- Member Success – Service Unlimited, Inc.
- The Unified Group Welcomes Our Newest Member, Dean E. Norris, Inc.!
- Register Today for the Taco Pump Webinar!
“ If I didn't attend this meeting, I would have missed an eye-opening experience to see how others approach their business. There were a lot of great ideas shared. ”Frank Smith
H.C. Blake Co Inc.